THE BROWNS BOARD

Stand Back and Stand By

MLD Woody

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump defense syndrome on full display....  I'm still waiting for Trump's great health care plan that in the world of computer speak is vaporware...  I'm done arguing with you today guy.. Nice day to be out on the bike for a few hours.. :D

Hey even if it's true right? But when somebody spilled the beans about the dirty tricks in Hillary's campaign you people blamed the Russians and collusion. Why not blame collusion between Joe Biden and red China? Well more precisely the Biden campaign I don't think Joe is that bright to pull it off.

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Congrats, Joe didn't get asked about Tara. Yawn- deflection and excuses... I'll wait for the great Obamacare replacement . Or the ultimate softball I believe Hannity tossed DT- what are your plans and vision for the next four years? There were crickets, because it's "Keep America Great".....  So why dont you STFU? 

Still can't make a post without talking about Trump your TDS is bad real bad Yawn- deflection and excuses...   once again answer the questions or STFU!

Joe won't answer questions because of Trump?  TDS has spread...now back to Joe Can you make a post that doesn't involve Trump?

Why won't Sleepy Joe disavow Antifa?  

Why won't Sleazy Joe answer about Stacking the Court?

Why won't Sniffy Joe release his Senate records of Tara Reid?

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Still can't make a post without talking about Trump your TDS is bad real bad Yawn- deflection and excuses...   once again answer the questions or STFU!

Joe won't answer questions because of Trump?  TDS has spread...now back to Joe Can you make a post that doesn't involve Trump?

Why won't Sleepy Joe disavow Antifa?  

Why won't Sleazy Joe answer about Stacking the Court?

Why won't Sniffy Joe release his Senate records of Tara Reid?

It really doesn't matter it's obviously true.

Kameltoe already said so and it's impossible for Democrat women or people of color to lie.

WSS

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump claims ignorance at the time of who "The Proud Boys" were. He does that a lot.  Apparently Sleepy Joe knew damn well who they were- hence, he gave Donnie a fer instance....  

Nice website PBs... There' plenty of info out there for those who want to dig a little deeper, like Wiki..... Sort of a nasty bunch if you ask me....  

You know literally anyone can edit wikipedia, right?

On 9/30/2020 at 8:55 PM, Axe said:

Bullshit..

Watch the video..  AND LISTEN!!

Not to mention his administration (him,, for the mentally challanged) declared the KKK a terrorist organization earlier this week along with antifa

So by your logic when I tell my wife I'm "fixin' to" do that thing she asks about, then she should consider it done and never mention it again...

May I give you my wife's phone number so you can explain it to her?

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, Tour2ma said:

Then he does his Stand down and standby toast to the Party Boys...

Actually I did get this part wrong...

DJT never said "Stand down"... he said "stand back."

It was Chris Walace that said "stand down".

On 10/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, Westside Steve said:

The answer to the question is right there in the tape. First yes then later sure. 

WSS

Great... now cue up the part where he actually does what he willing to do.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Actually I did get this part wrong...

DJT never said "Stand down"... he said "stand back."

It was Chris Walace that said "stand down".

Trump Releases List of 60 Promises Kept; Media Ignores

Jun 05, 2018 · Trump Releases List of 60 Promises Kept; Media Ignores. By Steve Straub. Published June 5, 2018 at 5:48am. Yesterday, President Trump and the White House released a list of 60 campaign promises the PResident has kept during his first 500 days in office. As you might expect, the media has almost totally ignored this, and instead focused on the President’s legal issues.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

now, about obaMao's and biden's kept promises.

Let's see there....

eh....

nope. nothin.

To fundamentally transform this nation was his promise and it is happening. Need Trump 4 more years and more conservative judges appointed.

When Obamas promise at the Democratic convention to fundamentally transform America, all those in attendance cheered rousingly oblivious to Obamas underlying agenda.

They came to the convention in their upper middle class automobiles, they stopped at their upper middle class restaurants on the way home, then they  drove back to their upper middle class homes happy that Obama was going to transform the nation they are so fortunate to be born in.

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So what do you want him to do?

How about pull a Democrat trick and merely say that he condemns the violence and the burning and looting but not really white supremacist or the Klan? I mean it's been a long time since I've seen hundreds of people in white hoods smashing Windows burning down buildings stealing shit throwing Molotov cocktails at  police killing people but heck somebody drove a car into a crowd once so there's that.

But if they do he could give a speech condemning it!

WSS