THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Britta for the Win ... Again and Again!

PZqU.gif

So I am actually writing this from Gillian Jacob's hometown of ... Pittsburgh (I know ... It doesn't matter, she is good luck so far), as I am up here for the wedding of The Great Zomboni's nephew, The Great Pierogi. And tomorrow, the Philadelphia Eagles will be arriving as I head up towards Erie to catch the Browns game on TV ... It's an all Pennsylvania weekend ... with a Cleveland ending. Let's see how Cleveland ends this weekend in TGZ's crystal ball, carefully transported from my luxurious lair in SW Florida to the Holiday Inn Express in West Mifflin:

Philadelphia at Pittsburgh, Sunday 1 PM

Yesterday, from high above Mount Washington, I looked down on Heinz Field and had but one thought: Why are the Steelers giving 7 against the Eagles? The Eagles are playing better every week, and just handled SF and can take early control of their division. The Steelers beat the Giants, Broncos and Houston ... and not in convincing fashion ... Three teams with a combined 1-11 record. Eagles get a good performance from Wentz, and, not only cover, but win. EAGLES 27 STEELERS 20

Cincinnati at Baltimore, Sunday 1 PM

This was one is worth two points, kiddos, so be sure to lay down the cash on Cincy getting two touchdowns, as Joe Burrows is already a better passer than Jacko, but Ravens are too talented as a team, and too well coached to actually lose. RAVENS 30 BUNGLES 20

Indianapolis at Cleveland, Sunday, 4:25 PM

The Amazing Myles takes aim for a 38 year old, 6'5, lead footed target and hilarity ensues. Good thing Phillip Rivers already has 12 kids because he's going to get his balls crushed tomorrow. On offense, the Browns continue to shake and Bake. BROWNS 41 COLTS 17

TGZ

I like the teams in the AFCN again this week.  PIT, CIN +13 and CLE to win !

Sounds like a good trifecta.  Nice to have the BROWNS at 4:25 pm, kind of like an old west coast game.

@Pittsburgh X vs   Philadelphia 7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0 Sun 10/11 01:00 PM

@Baltimore   vs X Cincinnati 14.0 13.5 13.0 13.0 Sun 10/11 01:00 PM

Indianapolis   vs X @Cleveland 1.0 2.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 10/11 04:25 PM

GO BROWNS, just win again 4-1......baby !   :D

image.png.c343ed54072bb15fdb7f7e171e055847.png

@Pittsburgh   vs   Philadelphia (+7.0)

Can PTG be rusty enough to lose to PHI??? Nope...

Prediction: PTG 27 PHI 15

@Baltimore   vs   Cincinnati    

(+13.0)

Torn here... I know BLT wins, but covers? CIN D is not terrible and BLT's O has been sputtering a tad. I think that combo is why the line was shrunk from the opening 14.

Prediction: BLT 24 CIN 17

And the biggun...

Indianapolis   vs   @Cleveland     (+1.5)

I've been saying we have a legit shot here. Obviously I'd feel better with Chubb playing, but I think we have enough O and a front four on D to geterdun.

The recipe is certainly there... pound the ball and PAP... stop the run and harass Rivers, who is about as immobile as a QB can be.

This is gonna be a war.

Prediction: CLE 17 IND 16

GO BROWNS!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

ianapolis   vs   @Cleveland     (+1.5)

I've been saying we have a legit shot here. Obviously I'd feel better with Chubb playing, but I think we have enough O and a front four on D to geterdun.

The recipe is certainly there... pound the ball and PAP... stop the run and harass Rivers, who is about as immobile as a QB can be.

This is gonna be a war.

GO BROWNS!

I agree with all of your picks but the BROWNS might have enough offensive firepower at home to win by 5+ over the Colts.

The AFC "Game of the Week".  And at 4:25, I like that !   We will have our GAMEDAY meal at 1 pm watching football,  my wife's spaghetti and homemade bolognese sauce.......ummmm can't wait.....and then the BROWNS !

GO BROWNS, just go to 4-1......baby !   :D

@Pittsburgh   vs   Philadelphia (+7.0)

Prediction: PTG 27 PHI 15

Final: PTG 38 PHI 29 - W/W

@Baltimore   vs   Cincinnati    

(+13.0)

Prediction: BLT 24 CIN 17

Final: BLT 27 CIN 3 - WW/LL

Indianapolis   vs   @Cleveland     (+1.5)

Final: CLE 32 IND 23 - W/W

image.png.e16499738ffad6a17d11b9dfd3da2924.png