THE BROWNS BOARD

LeBron Wins NBA Title, another Finals MVP

The Gipper

The LeBroners  beat the Miami Heat tonight to take the NBA title. 

And he gave his shout out to Akron, Ohio in doing so.    (I really do not give a shit about the Lakers franchise, but I am glad LeBron won.)

So far in this bizarre championship season, we have had a team from Tampa (Lightning) and a team from LA (Lakers)   win championships.  

And both of those cities have a chance to win another:   LA Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays are in final four of baseball.  Only Houston and Atlanta can upset that apple cart. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The LeBroners  beat the Miami Heat tonight to take the NBA title. 

And he gave his shout out to Akron, Ohio in doing so.    (I really do not give a shit about the Lakers franchise, but I am glad LeBron won.)

So far in this bizarre championship season, we have had a team from Tampa (Lightning) and a team from LA (Lakers)   win championships.  

And both of those cities have a chance to win another:   LA Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays are in final four of baseball.  Only Houston and Atlanta can upset that apple cart. 

Lot of people probably won't care because of his political views, it's always good to see an Ohio native be successful. LeBron brought us a title, I have no problem with him winning another one.

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Lot of people probably won't care because of his political views, it's always good to see an Ohio native be successful. LeBron brought us a title, I have no problem with him winning another one.

A lot of people are stupid....but that is no reason not to wish them success.