THE BROWNS BOARD

Buffalo doesn't look so hot!

manbearpig

I was very impressed with that punt fake. I wouldn't have shown anyone we had been rehearsing that though. The Bills just look out classed. I am just happy for some football!

I was born in NY and my cousin lives there. My longtime friend also lives there. (he's a life long Browns fan) We have been to all the Cle vs Buf games in the past two years! Great road trip! I have nothing but respect for the Buffalo fans! I was hoping they would do well tonight. I know it's preseason and all. I just wanted more! Oh and screw the Titans

I was very impressed with that punt fake. I wouldn't have shown anyone we had been rehearsing that though.

They'd never use that in a game. They'd be looking for a punter real quick. Fisher commented that he'd had that in the PB since '99, and since his starter was not in tonight he'd let the rookie try it. But yeah, the Ohio State punter is sooo lucky they bit on the fake because he was a sitting duck.

all in all, I think this is a decent preseason game! Not heart thumping or anything but Damn it's good to see some football on sunday night! Cheers and Let's Go Dawgs!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

The first drive looked really sharp to me up to the one errant pass. The were opening holes, the qb was delivering the ball on time and hitting the recievers in stride. ...I admittedly did not watch past the first drive of each team though. I thin buffalo is going to make a run at the division this year.. it's going to be a tough battle up there.

Guest Aloysius
The first drive looked really sharp to me up to the one errant pass. The were opening holes, the qb was delivering the ball on time and hitting the recievers in stride.

Their o-line could be a huge problem. As I noted last night, both of their rookie offensive guards struggled in pass protection. The pick was caused in part by Kevin Vickerson pushing Andy Levitre back into Trent Edwards. Eric Wood's struggles were less noticeable, but he whiffed pretty badly a few times.

Archived