THE BROWNS BOARD

beer

Westside Steve

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I will have to look for those stouts which I love. Best one so far for me comes from England-Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout 

https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/shop/bottles/stout-bottles/oatmeal-stout/

Best One overall would be Belgian Trappist beer Rochefort 10 - but you have to take out a home equity loan if you want to drink much of this great beer.

https://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-beers/rochefort-10

• Like 1

I'm not a craft beer expert at all but reading farther down on this article it has the "How to" links.  This one I know something about.

How to Smoke a Cigar Like You Actually Know What You’re Doing

By The ManualOctober 21, 2020

A fine cigar is often associated with the refined life. Unlike a cigarette or vape, cigars are generally respected and seen as a mark of class and style. That is, unless, you botch the rituals usually connected with cigar smoking and end up coming off as a more clueless cad than Bond-like gent. Which is a genuine possibility, FYI: lighting a cigar for the first time can be confusing for many reasons.

On the most primary level, it seems pretty straightforward — you light the end that isn’t in your mouth and suck on the end that isn’t, like how to smoke a pipe. But it’s not quite that easy, and thinking it is can make you look quite silly. There are subtle norms and conventions that avid cigar smokers tend to follow. While you probably won’t be ridiculed for not knowing them, nobody wants to look like a complete beginner when everyone else starts lighting up.

To help you seem like you actually know what you’re doing, we’ve compiled a quick-reference guide on how to smoke a cigar properly. Follow these rules, and not only will you look like you’ve done this before, but you’ll also get a more enjoyable smoking experience. Here’s everything you need to know....... continued......

Screenshot_2020-11-05_113632.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And that settles it. I'm not wasting my Confederate money on buying their beer anymore. Too PC for me.😂

Stonewall Jackson by Routzahn, 1862.png

Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Good for you. Beyond that I think we should outlaw sauerkraut Canadian bacon and fish and chips. Also bad any records by The Who queen or Cockney Rebel.

WSS

Don't tell my wife. She'll be coming to get you. And even though she's only 5'1", she can be a holy terror.👹😍

• Haha 1