THE BROWNS BOARD

Stop The Count

BaconHound

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's not over until it's over. Trump is going to have to climb a legal Mount Everest (& then some) to claim widespread voter fraud in the 6 states that are going to put Joe over the top. Where did I see, I may lose the election, but win it in the courts?  

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

So did I come from some Mandela effect alternative universe where Gore spent over a month contesting the results of the 2000 election in courts all the way up to the Supreme Court, and didn't get nearly the grief that Trump is for doing the same thing now, or is this a different reality?

You do realize jb- Trump lives in an alternate reality.  That was one state- that got decided by 500 votes. (Thanks CNN for refreshing my memory)  not besides Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia [with a Republican governor and Secretary of State, ditto Arizona], Nevada, AND Pennsylvania.  Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins..... 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

“This is what we know. We have to go back to the state level and how this morass came to be in the first instance. The Governor, Wolf, and the State Supreme Court, flagrantly violated the Constitution of the U.S. The power to set these rules and regulations is vested in the Legislature. They just ignored that, ignored the Constitution. Now we bring it down to the counting houses, and outrageously, observers, who are the sentinels of integrity & transparency, were excluded. Pennsylvania has conducted itself in a horrible lawless way, and hopefully this will be corrected at the Supreme Court of the United States. Also, these late ballots past Election Day are illegal, exactly what the President has been saying. The Supreme Court, in extraordinary circumstances has been able to render decisions in a matter of days.” Ken Starr, former Independent Counsel - Varney

LOL! When it came to the court the trumpy lawyer was reminded he was a member of the Bar and that he was required to tell the truth under those rules. So after reminding him of this, the judge then asked him if there were Republican observers in the counting rooms and he had to confess that there were indeed Republican observers present. Naturally the judge ruled against them.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's not over until it's over. Trump is going to have to climb a legal Mount Everest (& then some) to claim widespread voter fraud in the 6 states that are going to put Joe over the top. Where did I see, I may lose the election, but win it in the courts?  

You do realize jb- Trump lives in an alternate reality.  That was one state- that got decided by 500 votes. (Thanks CNN for refreshing my memory)  not besides Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia [with a Republican governor and Secretary of State, ditto Arizona], Nevada, AND Pennsylvania.  Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins..... 

Also, was Gore claiming their would be fraud and shady stuff for months and months before the election? Was he telling his following not to vote by mail so that he could act all surprise when he lost his lead once mail in votes were counted? 

I'll admit I was way too young to know exactly what went down in that election, but I have a very, very hard time believing Gore anything remotely approaching what Trump is doing now. 

• Upvote 1

Biden will likely win regardless but...

If I’m the PA AG and I know my election is going to be close and perhaps the deciding factor why would I not make sure that all election laws are observed and followed. Is it possible for people to put aside their political bias? 

Why invite controversy? 

• Thanks 1

Tens of thousands of votes were illegally received after 8 P.M. on Tuesday, Election Day, totally and easily changing the results in Pennsylvania and certain other razor thin states. As a separate matter, hundreds of thousands of Votes were illegally not allowed to be OBSERVED. This would ALSO change the Election result in numerous States, including Pennsylvania, which everyone thought was easily won on Election Night, only to see a massive lead disappear, without anyone being allowed to OBSERVE, for long intervals of time, what the happened. Bad things took place during those hours where LEGAL TRANSPARENCY was viciously & crudely not allowed. Tractors blocked doors & windows were covered with thick cardboard so that observers could not see into the count rooms. BAD THINGS HAPPENED INSIDE. BIG CHANGES TOOK PLACE!

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Tens of thousands of votes were illegally received after 8 P.M. on Tuesday, Election Day, totally and easily changing the results in Pennsylvania and certain other razor thin states. As a separate matter, hundreds of thousands of Votes were illegally not allowed to be OBSERVED. This would ALSO change the Election result in numerous States, including Pennsylvania, which everyone thought was easily won on Election Night, only to see a massive lead disappear, without anyone being allowed to OBSERVE, for long intervals of time, what the happened. Bad things took place during those hours where LEGAL TRANSPARENCY was viciously & crudely not allowed. Tractors blocked doors & windows were covered with thick cardboard so that observers could not see into the count rooms. BAD THINGS HAPPENED INSIDE. BIG CHANGES TOOK PLACE!

Boo-hoo Donnie... Just more lies and fabrication- par for the course.  A couple fact checks for you later...  Even if you manage to (from my previous post)...  Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins..... turn Pennsylvania Red, win NC as expected, flip Georgia on a recount. Guess what?  YOU STILL LOSE. 

The mail in ballots were largely from democrats, and got counted last in several states. OTOH states that counted the mail in ballots first (like OHIO and Texas) Biden jumped out to an early lead that disappeared when election day votes started coming in.  Republicans not allowed to observe? ONE got kicked out for refusing to wear a mask with a dozen or so still there to watch... Regarding the windows- a little factoid for ya- only folks with media credentials were allowed to have cameras. People were standing on the other side taking pictures, and the election workers were worried that they were eventually going to be harassed.  

I watched around 5 minutes of FOX today- had to turn it off before I barfed about some of the upcoming "legal challenges".  6,000 votes due to a computer glitch? It was fixed. One complaint regarding a not allowed "cured" ballot?  So let's toss out every cured ballot in the entire state.  We'll see what happens in Pennsylvania it's a technicality regarding their Legislature and State Supreme Court.  Trump may think hope those late arriving ballots will be ruled illegal, but not according to state law. Federal Courts have pretty consistently ruled to let counts stand if they were voted in good faith. You're skating on real thin ice Cheetos, I suggest you stop the nonsense and just admit you lost, before you look even more like the sore loser that you are... 

On 11/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, Canton Dawg said:

“Who votes and how they vote is not important. What IS important, is WHO counts the votes.”  -  Josef Stalin

In Georgia the people assuring that the votes are all legit is run by Republicans. They are not happy with the outcome thus far, but they are adamant that

they are counting all votes accurately. They are also insisting that if anyone has any credible information to the contrary then they want them to report it immediately.

So far that has not happened. I listened to the Georgia Lt. Gov. (Rep) this afternoon give all the above information.

In Georgia the people assuring that the votes are all legit is run by Republicans. They are not happy with the outcome thus far, but they are adamant that

they are counting all votes accurately. They are also insisting that if anyone has any credible information to the contrary then they want them to report it immediately.

So far that has not happened. I listened to the Georgia Lt. Gov. (Rep) this afternoon give all the above information.

Doesn’t support the narrative 

On 11/7/2020 at 3:11 PM, hoorta said:

.  Trump is essentially calling the entire voting process into question- and would happily disenfranchise a couple million voters- if it means he wins..... turn Pennsylvania Red, win NC as expected, flip Georgia on a recount. Guess what?  YOU STILL LOSE. 

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/11/10/report-detroit-poll-watcher-logged-suspiciously-delivered-biden-only-votes-in-the-tens-of-thousands-n277756

trucks with out of state plates delivered big load of

ballots...at 4 AM. every one was for biden.

yep.

Michigan should go to Pres Trump, too. .

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/11/10/report-detroit-poll-watcher-logged-suspiciously-delivered-biden-only-votes-in-the-tens-of-thousands-n277756

trucks with out of state plates delivered big load of

ballots...at 4 AM. every one was for biden.

yep.

Michigan should go to Pres Trump, too. .

And down the rabbithole you go. How's that teaparty coming along down there?