THE BROWNS BOARD

Dave Chappelle Monologue on SNL

MLD Woody

But of course while school shootings don't be  an issue, de murder rate in de hood be up significantly even with de Coronavirus. 

And now leftie's back to your previously scheduled bawling about the n word.

Not to mention your constant whining about racism. What a bunch of hypocrites.

WSS

It's important that dave chappelle continues on doing offensive comedy. The wokeists want his head. 

They tried to cancel him after his netflix special "sticks and stones" because he went after transexuals but they couldn't get him. 

If they successfully take him down comedy will be well and truly dead and the wokeist vision of comedy is this creature lecturing you for an hour. 

They already got louis c.k. The only other guy with a high profile that they haven't silenced yet is bill burr.

5184.jpg

First time I’ve watched Chappelle in a while.

Definitely not as funny as he used to be.

Good to see he’s hanging on to his black privilege.

There’s not many comedians that can smoke on stage and disparage people of different colors.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But of course while school shootings don't be  an issue, de murder rate in de hood be up significantly even with de Coronavirus. 

And now leftie's back to your previously scheduled bawling about the n word.

Not to mention your constant whining about racism. What a bunch of hypocrites.

WSS

Woooooosh

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's important that dave chappelle continues on doing offensive comedy. The wokeists want his head. 

They tried to cancel him after his netflix special "sticks and stones" because he went after transexuals but they couldn't get him. 

If they successfully take him down comedy will be well and truly dead and the wokeist vision of comedy is this creature lecturing you for an hour. 

They already got louis c.k. The only other guy with a high profile that they haven't silenced yet is bill burr.

5184.jpg

You could tell there were points where most of the SNL audience either didn't want to laugh or didn't know if they should laugh. Especially when he was making fun of women and the wage gap. He got in a lot of shots across the board. 

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Makes you wonder why their ratings are in the shitter?

My first SNL year was in '79 when I turned 12 and my bed time got pushed back on Friday and Saturday. I have watched it ever since, right up until the season premier of this season.... Done.

Their comedy turned into an agenda, and I finally had enough. I now watch MeTV on Saturday nights and will gladly take a Wonder Woman or Svengoolie rerun any day over the shell of what SNL has become. 

For those that haven't yet seen Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman..... what are you, gay?   < SNL can say it, so can I > 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, D Bone said:

My first SNL year was in '79 when I turned 12 and my bed time got pushed back on Friday and Saturday. I have watched it ever since, right up until the season premier of this season.... Done.

Their comedy turned into an agenda, and I finally had enough. I now watch MeTV on Saturday nights and will gladly take a Wonder Woman or Svengoolie rerun any day over the shell of what SNL has become. 

For those that haven't yet seen Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman..... what are you, gay?   < SNL can say it, so can I > 

"I watch MeTV"

... could it maybe also be you've aged out of their target demographic?

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I watch MeTV"

... could it maybe also be you've aged out of their target demographic?

I'm 52. 

Alec Baldwin as Trump 62.

Jim Carrey as Harris 58.

Lorne Michaels 75.

Math is fun. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I honestly  expected  a higher number out of you after the MeTV thing

I'll take then over now any day..... and I'm taking that as a complement and you can't have it back. 

• Haha 1