THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News Cuts Away, Now What

BaconHound

I see we have a couple threads on this. Anyway I thought it was just bad journalism. Of course there is some voter fraud going on. Probably a full investigation would reveal how widespread and what kind of an effect it had on the election. Let me paraphrase Dean Wormer from Animal House...

"Put Mueller on it, he's a sneaky little shit just like you right?"

I bet that investigation would eventually end up a giant waste of time but that's never bothered you guys before right?

😉

WSS

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Silly rabbit...OAN or Newsmax.

Those are better options than Faux News.

redstate.com-cal's already jumped down that rabbithole instead of waiting for any legitimate claims to play out through the legal system.

EDIT: This kind of thing can happen like it did to Lindsey Graham who jumped right on that postal worked claim in Penn. as legit.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-11-10/trump-campaign-to-file-lawsuit-asking-that-michigan-election-results-not-be-certified

Andrew McCabe was exposed for who he is today in the U.S. Senate. He was totally destroyed - an ignorant fool. The great people of the FBI must make sure that he and his former boss, James Comey, pay the price for what they have done to the reputation of the FBI.

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a pic of the self proclaimed “non-partisan” FBI Director on Election Day.

75404AEE-DE4F-49B8-9F9E-633D553A2A6D.png

LOL! And you blame him for this after he handed trumpy the presidency with his last ditch reopening of the Clinton investigation only to be repaid with the Wrath of Con?