THE BROWNS BOARD

Rogers wants out?

Legacy Fan

Smith has always been a trouble maker, he has been stirring crap like this up since his favorite coach has been fired.

Im not putting much stock into what fat ass Smith says. I can remember how he treated fans when they called in to STO, he thinks he is larger than the game. Maybe thats why he was cut.

I guess we will have to wait and see what rogers says about it...but im glad smith is gone...but if rogers still wants out next year mangini should let him go he is entering the border zone on age anyways...

He may be on the border age, but he was crushing our OL in the drills that i attended in Berea. There is plenty of gas left in his tank. They need to keep this guy happy and hungry (so to speak).

He may be on the border age, but he was crushing our OL in the drills that i attended in Berea. There is plenty of gas left in his tank. They need to keep this guy happy and hungry (so to speak).

I love the guy and thought mangini was keeping him happy he even walks laps and gets away with it and he has been really tough he does of plenty of gas in his tank for a big guy but he may start going the way of tucker soon..great when he is healthy but prone to injury there is something scary about turning 30 in the nfl and if big baby dont like playing in cleveland big baby will let it be known vocally and on the field...hehehehe ;)

Guest 88fingerslewy
No really, he takes balls to the face, it's true.

First good laugh of the morning....good one.

I remember my sister (see psycho in dictionary) when I was growing up, used to say some really nasty shit when she was pissed. Wanted to say the most hurtful stuff she could think of. S. Smith just wants to hurt the people he left behind. Total cry-baby BS.

I think it is more Smith busting Rogers' balls in the media. I am sure they were good friends, but if Rogers was also displaying the same lethargic attitude in practice and wasn't saying all the right things there might be something to this. There isn't. Harmless rambling by a guy who didn't buy into the system.

If you LISTEN to Smith, he's a Hall of Famer....If you WATCH him, he's a fat piece of crap!

People of the jury, I rest my case.

BTW, wasn't that written by Mary Kay?

I rest my case again!

Mike

I hope it's not true....Rogers far and away our best player. both sides of ball....unblockable...we SHOULD be a dominant defense with him in middle....

I keep reiterating this, but I am not sure we as fans appreciate what a bad mofo Rogers is. That dude is the best lineman I can remember here. MDP was a serious one gapper but this guy just does whatever he wants, it's ridiculous.

Solon is right, with this guy our defense should be good. I mean, he is the key component to a successful 3/4. This is where guys like Wimbley have to come through, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. It's been a pretty quiet camp so far for him and Alex Hall.

BTW, wasn't that written by Mary Kay?

I rest my case again!

Mike

Yeah, it was. Twitter was blowing up with it last night (OBR, PFT, Dawgscooper etc).I figured someone would have posted here but didn't see anything. The PD was the most recent (last) twitter feed of mine with the link so I went with that. Because. I'm lazy.

I should have sent the traffic to dawgscooper's site - he's an extremely knowledgable, solid "blogger" writer/ fan. Check him out.

Archived