THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Well, The Great Zomboni spent the bye week interviewing assistants, and after a long, hard, process ... our newest prognosticator is Minka Kelly, star of of "Titans".

3aa1d986c29c2308be343ba8a854f3e8.jpg

Let's hope she stays around for the rest of the year. So without further ado, here comes the second half of the season:

Houston at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

This one has Blowout written all over it. The Browns have had two weeks to prepare and get everybody healthy, while the Texans are quickly becoming a joke organization and are playing out the string with legendary loser Romeo Crennel at the helm. Browns will run all over them. Bet the house. BROWNS 44 TEXANS 13

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh, Sunday, 4:25 PM

The Bungle are also coming off a bye well the Steelers avoided another near miss last week and practicied without their QB all week. I'm not sure Ben needs practice anymore, but this is the Super Bowl for the Bungles, and Joe Burrow will have the eye of the tiger. Upset Special! BUNGLES 33 STEELERS 27

Baltimore at New England. Sunday Night Football 8:20

Bellichick is not one to get embarassed on National TV, do the Patsies will be game, but they just don't have enough offensive weapons to compete in these types of game. RAVENS 27 PATRIOTS 21

TGZ

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Well, The Great Zomboni spent the bye week interviewing assistants, and after a long, hard, process ... our newest prognosticator is Minka Kelly, star of of "Titans".

3aa1d986c29c2308be343ba8a854f3e8.jpg

Let's hope she stays around for the rest of the year. So without further ado, her comes the second half of the season:

Houston at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

This one has Blowout written all over it. The Browns have had two weeks to prepare and get everybody healthy, while the Texans are quickly becoming a joke organization and are playing out the string with legendary loser Romeo Crennell at the helm. Browns will run all over them. Bet the house. BROWNS 44 TEXANS 13

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh, Sunday, 4:25 PM

The Bungle are also coming off a bye well the Steelers avoided another near miss last week and practicied without their QB all week. I'm not sure Ben needs practice anymore, but this is the Super Bowl for the Bungles, and Joe Burrow will have the eye of the tiger. Upset Special! BUNGLES 33 STEELERS 27

Baltimore at New England. Sunday Night Football 8:20

Bellichick is not one to get embarassed on National TV, do the Patsies will be game, but they just don't have enough offensive weapons to compete in these types of game. RAVENS 27 PATRIOTS 21

TGZ

I agree with all four choices.

but I can’t see us holding anyone to 13.  Wind, snow and opponent’s offensive indifference can’t help us there.

im thinking 28-23 tomorrow - Browns 

Ok back to AFCN football !

@ Cleveland vs Houston 2.5 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 11/15 01:00 PM 

@Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati 9.0 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sun 11/15 04:25 PM -

Baltimore vs @New England 6.5 7.5 7.0 7.0 Sun 11/15 08:20 PM

GO BROWNS, just don't sneeze on anybody.......baby !

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Ok back to AFCN football !

@ Cleveland vs Houston 2.5 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 11/15 01:00 PM 

@Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati 9.0 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sun 11/15 04:25 PM -

Baltimore vs @New England 6.5 7.5 7.0 7.0 Sun 11/15 08:20 PM

GO BROWNS, just don't sneeze on anybody.......baby !

At least the 3 AFCN games are on Sunday at different times this week.

GO BROWNS, Cinci and Baltimore this week.....baby.    :huh:

I’ve said this before. Lamar is a good runner and a below average to bad QB. He is awful at reading defenses and makes horrible decisions 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve said this before. Lamar is a good runner and a below average to bad QB. He is awful at reading defenses and makes horrible decisions 

Which is odd you say that because his HC John Harbaugh claims Jackson has a photographic memory and according to JH.. LaMar never makes the same mistake or bad read twice.. Which I myself find hard to believe... All QB's throw bad passes they would like to have back... But , I'm not sold on Jackson either...