THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett on COVID-19 List

jiggins7919

6 hours ago, browns52 said:

shitty way to make the playoffs....but we have no control......steven a and the rest of the first take cast recommended a possilble bubble situation....i could see that happening or the season may be called off  if that does not happen...

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's bubbling folks...   

Too many teams with too many players on the covid list. 

^^ Good Morning Curmudgeon'(s)!! 🤓 and welcome back!

2zM3.gif  ... As projected.. A peek in Covid cases were coming in the fall.. Even the games stars have no protection shields from Covid..

To this point...I'd applaud the NFL league offices & players union having done some real right things... Can it Continue? ? Not with large Team* roster spreads of Covid.. another right choice imho...If we have to wait till a Tuesday night game to see a better roster'd team? So be it!!

We might not see 17 weeks of NFL football? But, we'll see a great finish to this season (somehow) ...book it!!       

• Upvote 1

Happy Gameday Gents!!... via a Cabot read...  

Myles Garrett expected back for the Titans game next week

Garrett, who’s tied for the NFL lead with 9.5 sacks, is expected back for the Titans game next week from his two-game absence after testing positive for COVID-19.

Garrett is feeling much better, but must first pass a cardiac screening and then work out for three days under the supervision of the Browns medical staff, with increased intensity each day, before he can participate in a full practice or play in a game. Ideally, he’d get the three days in and then be able to practice at least a few days before heading to Nashville for a game that will have AFC playoff implications.

P5UWCTWQJBA73IMCLV6NBVRU7I.JPG  

• Upvote 1