THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme court will decide who wins election! MAGA!

DieHardBrownsFan

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You think I just threatened to burn down the country?

not you personally you were just bragging about what your people would do. Carry on.

Fuck you just refuse to read what anyone posts. You and the browns board klan just get dumber and dumber.

you sure do a lot of whining.

Go tell the MAGA morons he lost. Tell them to pull back on the death threats to those certifying the election. Tell the majority of the board he lost. 

to you and the rest of the squad, we all lost.

WSS

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Constitutional government ruling. that is what we need. AS in, judges who rule by OUR AMERICAN ONE AND ONLY CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS, and not like you weasel minded fools that think it should be "changed" to fit  your infantile maniacal extremist sombeitch biases.

At least Hoorta and Tex are intelligent.

d

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

d

If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court, and roberts won't hear it, I don't accept that. If it goes to the U.S. Supreme Court and they let all the illegal votes stand, I don't accept it.

Referring back to your comment on Roberts. That is not how it works at all. He does not have the power to "not hear it" if 4 SC Judges want it heard. And if they hear it and decide there were no illegal votes, then that part of your argument holds no water either. SCOTUS decides whether they were legal or not when it gets that far, no one else. Here is the "Rule of Four". 

https://www.freeadvice.com/legal/how-does-the-supreme-court-decide-to-hear-a-case/#:~:text=In order for the case to be heard%2C,the Supreme Court agrees to hear the case.

From the article: "The Supreme Court decides to hear a case based on at least four of the nine Justices of the Supreme Court agreeing to grant the Petition for Certiorari. If four Justices agree to grant the petition, the Supreme Court will consider the case.

37 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

d

Referring back to your comment on Roberts. That is not how it works at all. He does not have the power to "not hear it" if 4 SC Judges want it heard. And if they hear it and decide there were no illegal votes, then that part of your argument holds no water either. SCOTUS decides whether they were legal or not when it gets that far, no one else. Here is the "Rule of Four". 

https://www.freeadvice.com/legal/how-does-the-supreme-court-decide-to-hear-a-case/#:~:text=In order for the case to be heard%2C,the Supreme Court agrees to hear the case.

From the article: "The Supreme Court decides to hear a case based on at least four of the nine Justices of the Supreme Court agreeing to grant the Petition for Certiorari. If four Justices agree to grant the petition, the Supreme Court will consider the case.

3 were selected by Trump, only need one more!  MAGA!

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

3 were selected by Trump, only need one more!  MAGA!

LOL, but Kavanaugh of all people is starting to think like a true non-partisan SC Justice given his comments on Obamacare. Plus I've said it is fine with me if they hear it. But when courts reject a case because their public mouth about voter fraud did not match their admission in court they had no proof, well hard to hear a case so easy to rule on like that. For some strange reason the justice system wants proof and not hearsay. Go figure?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so what?

lol.

your arguments are all one-sided as an emotional knee jerk rule.

too bad.

One sided? No, I think they are straight to the legal point. You just don't like it that you were absolutely wrong about Roberts being able to just reject a hearing on his own.

That there is called a logical, legal and unemotional fact Mr. Logical.  LOL! 😂

It was you who was rejecting it as an emotional knee jerk because you didn't research how it actually works like I did.😱😁

There's some serious straw grasping going on now. 

Trump is defeated. It's not going to get overturned. Just because trump nominated 1/3 of the justices doesn't mean anything. They will still exercise good judgement and at this point, unless some massive bombshell drops, trump doesn't have a good case. 

• Upvote 1