THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't look now the Tribe 10 Games back?

Kosar_For_President

50 games left? Any chance? LOL.

This is the oddest team in sports. Trade your star players away then make a run for the division.

Has anyone noticed everyone choking up on the bat? They have been hitting better. They mentioned it last night when I was watching the game last night.

CIMO if the Tribe even makes it close I will buy at least a ticket package for next year, eat crow, send you a Indians hat and shut the f'ck up.

50 games left? Any chance? LOL.

This is the oddest team in sports. Trade your star players away then make a run for the division.

Has anyone noticed everyone choking up on the bat? They have been hitting better. They mentioned it last night when I was watching the game last night.

CIMO if the Tribe even makes it close I will buy at least a ticket package for next year, eat crow, send you a Indians hat and shut the f'ck up.

I'll take the hat, but I figured you'd feel the opposite. All the winning just gives more reason to keep things (Wedge, staff, etc) at the status quo. I'm not a big "fire the manager" guy, so I'll take it. And Dolan at least seems pretty intent on getting rid of Wedge, anyway.

Shame we had to see Tommy Hunter tonight, him and Holland are turning into some great young pitchers.

I've been loving the rest of it though. Laffey, Masterson, Sipp, C Perez and Valbuena looking like real building blocks. Crowe's looking good, but pretty redundant with Brantley in waiting. Fausto's still struggling with control but he looks like he's on the right track. Cabrera's turning into an all-star, still only 23 years old.

What gets me, is this happens every year, like clockwork. Indians slow out of spring training, dig themselves a hole just big enough that they can't get out of it by Sept.

It really kind of pissed me off earlier in the season when Wedge was ripping some of the guys in the press and post game. How they weren't doing their jobs, and that's something he can't do anything about, etc.

The way I see it, when you've got talent, and every year they start out slow, MAYBE, Mr Wedge, you aren't doing enough in spring training?

He's been so bi-polar this year though. I've always seen him as the guy who sticks with guys who are struggling, knowing that they'll come around. And this year, its a new lineup every night. Now at this point in the season, it doesn't matter much. Tinker all you want and see what clicks and what doesn't. But the guys they're trying to evaluate for the final time (Marte, Crowe) I'd think it's better to give them everyday starts, rather than flipping Marte and a backup catcher every other day.

I honestly think, that Wedge is the first coach of any Cleveland team, that I've actually wanted to fire. And we've had some bad ones. But no one, any team, have I had less confidence in that Wedge.

I'll take the hat, but I figured you'd feel the opposite. All the winning just gives more reason to keep things (Wedge, staff, etc) at the status quo. I'm not a big "fire the manager" guy, so I'll take it. And Dolan at least seems pretty intent on getting rid of Wedge, anyway.

Shame we had to see Tommy Hunter tonight, him and Holland are turning into some great young pitchers.

I've been loving the rest of it though. Laffey, Masterson, Sipp, C Perez and Valbuena looking like real building blocks. Crowe's looking good, but pretty redundant with Brantley in waiting. Fausto's still struggling with control but he looks like he's on the right track. Cabrera's turning into an all-star, still only 23 years old.

OK CIMO. The Tribe has 49 games left. I'll seriously send you a true MLB Tribe hat, IF:

1. They win 32 of those game at minimum. 32-17 is doable. That would bring them to .500.

2. They also have to be within 4 games of the division lead.

They have 3 series against MINN, 2 against Detroit and 1 against Chicago.

Archived