THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn Sly?

Captain Cheesedick

Can someone please answer the following questions:

1) How do you think the plays going from the OC to DA, and then from Quinn to the Defense every stinking play? Did he yell them? Did he also have hand signals? Did the D look at Brady for his hand signals, and then listen for the play they also had to run?

2) Do you think the D on Quinn's team got together with Quinn and had chalk talks about hand signals, that they all memorized Brady's hand signals while also knowing their assignments?

3) They passed most of the scrimmage, so where is the advantage?

4) Finally, have you really thought this through? Do you think Brady would completely disregard his teams teaching opportunity and f*ck up the whole exercise for his entire team so he can beat DA?

Think people, really this is stupid. DA was messing around.

BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- Eric Mangini says his Cleveland Browns quarterbacks are competing, not cheating.

The radio transmitter inside Derek Anderson's helmet wasn't working in a Sunday scrimmage, so he used hand signals to relay plays. Anderson joked after the scrimmage that Brady Quinn told the defense what all the signals meant.

Reporters at the scrimmage saw the two players laughing about it.

But that didn't head off several online reports suggesting Quinn was using underhanded tactics to win the starting job.

Mangini could only shake his head.

"Those guys are competitive and they're friends," Mangini said Wednesday. "The group is friendly and the game was competitive by nature. ... All I see them doing is supporting each other."

Anderson's team won, 17-14.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/foot...l#ixzz0O2jgAGck

I think I said that, didn't I? LOL

G U L L I B L E !

A bad teammate. I think if I was DA, I would be pissed and would get revenge on Quinn by simply outplaying him. :P

laughable how you guys suck up every piece of shit rumor on the net. It was a joke, now who should be pissed?

revenge......................LOL

Maybe they both need to sit and watch Ratliff for a day and see what that does to the competition.

Here ya go...straight from the horse's mouth.... =)

And all you DA lovers had your panties in a bunch that Quinn was "cheating". LOL

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/CLE

August 12 1:43 ET

Browns QBs Derek Anderson dismissing his claim that QB Brady Quinn was stealing hand signals and providing them to the defense during Sunday's scrimmage: "It was all for fun and someone took it and ran with it. Obviously I have to be more careful with what I say."

laughable how you guys suck up every piece of shit rumor on the net. It was a joke, now who should be pissed?

revenge......................LOL

Maybe they both need to sit and watch Ratliff for a day and see what that does to the competition.

It's just like when DA mentioned the headset going out. All he was doing was conversing with the media and telling them what happened, he wasn't trying to come up with a bunch of alibis etc.

It's getting closer guys, the countdown is on for most of this nonsense to disappear.

Archived