THE BROWNS BOARD

Stallworth Suspended for Season

Jason J

I think it's fair and I'm glad we won't be paying him for another wasted year.

I hope he comes back strong next year, he seems like a good dude who took immediate and genuine responsibility for his actions.

Good luck in 2010, Donte...

Zombo

I think it's fair and I'm glad we won't be paying him for another wasted year.

I hope he comes back strong next year, he seems like a good dude who took immediate and genuine responsibility for his actions.

Good luck in 2010, Donte...

Zombo

Amazing how your fan base can so readily forgive a man who killed another by operating a vehicle drunk (a violation that in some states is 2nd Degree Murder)---and was convicted of this crime in a court of law.....

But you're all over Ben for a rape allegation that has no criminal charges and is decidedly about only extorting money.

Hypocrites.

Guest Masters
Amazing how your fan base can so readily forgive a man who killed another by operating a vehicle drunk (a violation that in some states is 2nd Degree Murder)---and was convicted of this crime in a court of law.....

But you're all over Ben for a rape allegation that has no criminal charges and is decidedly about only extorting money.

Hypocrites.

Apples and Oranges. One is still being investigated, while the other has gone through due process.

In Stallworths case, it was also a guy who ran out into the middle of a multi lane highway in the early hours. Even if no alcohol was involved, there is a very good chance that guy still gets hit and killed.

Go back to your Steelers board.

Hypocrites.

Yeah we haven't forgotten about that moron we are just moving on. I for one hope he never puts on a browns uniform again because he was ne'er worth the money we paid him. Move out of your mom house jackass

Hypocrites.

The other charge against Ben is still being investigated and Stallworth's case is over. It's done. We all already to move on.

Way too harsh if you ask me. But you didn't, Roger.

I feel badly for the guy.

It's a harsh punishment, and I do feel somewhat bad for Donte' but Goodell had to do it. He had to set an example. So when NFL players think about drinking and driving, they will think twice. ;)

there are no "charges" against Ben. he had a falsely slanderous and malicious lawsuit filed against him by a psycotic gold digger. no police officer would even file criminal charges.

the lady has a history of depression and mental illness, was bragging the night it happened to her fellow employees, admitted to fellow employees that she "hopes to have a little Rapelisberger in the oven", never filed a criminal charge, never mentioned being "raped" to anyone close to her (including her parents), finished her shift the night she was "raped" (yeah, cause THAT is what a woman does after someone forcibly holds you down and rapes you.........finish your shift as a front desk lady), and then lost it after a man's wife, that she had been having an affair with, screwed her head up by setting up an email account under a false name and getting this psycho to fall in love with an imagined "soldier Ben" from iraq. the wife, under the alias of "soldier Ben" promised to marry this woman when he returned from his "tour in Iraq"........the day "soldier Ben" is supposed to meat this psycho she gets a letter from "soldier Ben's" email with a message that says just one word...................................GOTCHA!

this twisted bitch got what she deserved then and she's gonna get it again when she's exposed to the world as a pathetic gold digger.

stallworth on the other hand is getting a bad deal. the man is remorseful and understands fully what he did and why it was wrong. i don't think, after seeing his eyes in the interview, that there is anything that could punish him more than he has punished himself. this just seems small and vindictive on the NFL's part.

Wow, that bitch is CRAZY! :lol::o

Stallworthless has been a bust with every team he's been on. Go talk to some Saints or Eagles fans. At least the 1 year suspension should void his roster bonus now and they can pay for a better reciever. Last year was maddening. The guy has noodles for hamstrings.

No, actually he did really good with the Eagles. :)

Guest Masters
Only for the first 6 or 7 games (which I will admit he lit it up), but he was oft injured there as well. He did squat for the Patriots.

It was 12 games for PHI. His last to in NO were also good, in which he played 16 games in both.

I'd hardly call 46 catches, 697 yards, and 3 TDs doing squat for NE. Considering balls had to be shared between him, Moss, and Welker

But yeah, he does get hurt a bit too much and has never lived up to his 1st round drafting.

Hypocrites.

The simple difference is that Stallworth didn't intend his action. If in fact BR did commit rape, and I make no judgment on that, it would have to be considered a purposeful act.

The justice system did its thing in the Stallworth case, (and in the Vick case).

I do see a bit of a contradictory situation here though....with Vick, after he completes his government imposed punishment for his action, he is immediately reinstated. With Stallworth, after he completed his government imposed punishment he is suspended now apparently for a full additional year. (Should it matter that Vick got 2 years in jail and Stallworth only 1 month? Apparently it did)

The justice system, criminal or civil, will still have its say in the BR case.

If he is found "responsible" in that matter in civil court, should he or should he not suffer some NFL imposed penalty, as these others have?

Wow, that bitch is CRAZY! :lol::o

Hey dog, your accepting every fricken word as gospel from a puker? (nara- fleets enema) You may want to get along with everybody, but your wishy washy and

agree with everbody when ever they reply no matter who they are or what they say. Get it together!

Hey dog, your accepting every fricken word as gospel from a puker? You may want to get along with everybody, but your wishy washy and

agree with everbody when ever they reply no matter who they are or what say. Get it together!

Hey, I didn't know about the facts, until Natrefleet mentioned them to me. You don't have be an ass, brownshirt.

Hey, I didn't know about the facts, until Natrefleet mentioned them to me. You don't have be an ass, brownshirt.

Yes I'm an ass but your an asshole. Welcome to my growing ignore list filled with Stooler pukes, and people to stupid to have an opinion

so they suck up to everybody that does unless they get called on it.

The simple difference is that Stallworth didn't intend his action. If in fact BR did commit rape, and I make no judgment on that, it would have to be considered a purposeful act.

The justice system did its thing in the Stallworth case, (and in the Vick case).

I do see a bit of a contradictory situation here though....with Vick, after he completes his government imposed punishment for his action, he is immediately reinstated. With Stallworth, after he completed his government imposed punishment he is suspended now apparently for a full additional year. (Should it matter that Vick got 2 years in jail and Stallworth only 1 month? Apparently it did)

The justice system, criminal or civil, will still have its say in the BR case.

If he is found "responsible" in that matter in civil court, should he or should he not suffer some NFL imposed penalty, as these others have

?

Its really not all that contradictory at this point. Stallworth is still serving his 2-years house arrest so at least the commish has gone from indefinite to 1-year now, whereas the prior rumors were that he may not have even decided until Stallworth's house arrest was over.

It was 12 games for PHI. His last to in NO were also good, in which he played 16 games in both.

I'd hardly call 46 catches, 697 yards, and 3 TDs doing squat for NE. Considering balls had to be shared between him, Moss, and Welker

But yeah, he does get hurt a bit too much and has never lived up to his 1st round drafting.

I'm not a stats junkie, but 7 seasons and he only broke the 800 yd mark 1 time (never had a 1000 yd season). He's a wash out. He's showed talent at times, but 697 for the patriots is nothing to brag about. His wrap: always hurt and drops passes. He's fast, but not a great route runner. We have more talent out of the 2nd rounders and Hubbard so I say dump him.

Yes I'm an ass but your an asshole. Welcome to my growing ignore list filled with Stooler pukes, and people to stupid to have an opinion

I suck up to everybody? Wow. You are a real xxxxing dickhead, man. GTFO off the boards. You are as bad as the Stooler pukes.

You don't like his opinion then don't xxxxing respond to it. You are talking to BROWNS fans here. Most of us ignore the stooler tools anyways. You seem real bad behind that computer because you're probably not happy with yourself in real life. Get over yourself, be a man, and don't respond if you don't like it.

You don't like his opinion then don't xxxxing respond to it. You are talking to BROWNS fans here. Most of us ignore the stooler tools anyways. You seem real bad behind that computer because you're probably not happy with yourself in real life. Get over yourself, be a man, and don't respond if you don't like it.

well, im not a steeler troll :( Im a die hard browns fan

Guest Masters
I'm not a stats junkie, but 7 seasons and he only broke the 800 yd mark 1 time (never had a 1000 yd season). He's a wash out. He's showed talent at times, but 697 for the patriots is nothing to brag about. His wrap: always hurt and drops passes. He's fast, but not a great route runner. We have more talent out of the 2nd rounders and Hubbard so I say dump him.

He's not a #1 WR. Not many cats that aren't the #1 guy on his team get 1,000 yards in a season.

I am at a lack of words for calling the guy a wash out. If the production he's had, aside from last year here in CLE, make him a wash out, then I guess just about every team in the NFL should cut their #2 WR. That 697 was on 46 catches. 27 of those were for first downs, and that is a 7.2AC average. All that happening while Welker is hauling in 112 for 1100+ yards and Moss hauling in 98 for 1,500 yards. Stalworths numbers in NE were good and something to brag about, when you look at the big picture.

Did you really just but Hubbard in their as better talent? I defend Hubbard, in that he is still learning the WR position, but he ain't even sniffing Donte's jock.

Not really the case though. Vick is off of House arrest where as Stalworth isn't yet. I was suprised it wasn't for two years (the length of "house arrest") to be completely honest.

As for Ben I am not rushing to make a statement. I think we are to quick to believe things we hear sometimes so I am just taking it all in.

Edit -didnt see someone else basically said same thing.

Archived