THE BROWNS BOARD

Any Browns fan looking to join a Madden 10 online franchise ?

AtlantaSportsFan

Sorry , don't know where to post this ... anyway , i am starting an online madden franchise for madden 10 . Right now there are 13 teams taken . The Browns are still available . Im always on gamefaqs and i've gotten people to join from there and i got a bunch of friends that joined as well . Its going to be a fun league but i'm only looking for actice players only ....

Its hard to find someone that wants to just sign up and pick the Browns so i thought the best way to find one is to go to there boards! i guess its first come first serve , looking for active players only though! and remember the system is xbox 360 ! there are plenty of teams left so if anyone wants to join as another team thats still available then be my guest ! we do have our own message board so we can organize this all ... maddenfranchise360.proboards.com (make sure you register and then sign up in the sign up section)

i'll stick around here for a bit to see if anyone is interested .

Sorry , don't know where to post this ... anyway , i am starting an online madden franchise for madden 10 . Right now there are 13 teams taken . The Browns are still available . Im always on gamefaqs and i've gotten people to join from there and i got a bunch of friends that joined as well . Its going to be a fun league but i'm only looking for actice players only ....

Its hard to find someone that wants to just sign up and pick the Browns so i thought the best way to find one is to go to there boards! i guess its first come first serve , looking for active players only though! and remember the system is xbox 360 ! there are plenty of teams left so if anyone wants to join as another team thats still available then be my guest ! we do have our own message board so we can organize this all ... maddenfranchise360.proboards.com (make sure you register and then sign up in the sign up section)

i'll stick around here for a bit to see if anyone is interested .

I'll be your huckleberry

Dont think I could be relied on for a whole league thing but happy to team up on a game some time - xbox gamertag is Daddy Clegg

HowDawg and Gman pound Guiners like water playing that shit.

Archived