THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian Cyberattacks

TexasAg1969

Where is Waldo-trumpy? Asleep at the wheel of his luxury Aurus Senat?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers_of_Russia#/media/File:Aurus_Senat_Genf_2019_1Y7A5897.jpg

Too busy playing fake victim of electors tossing his sorry Russian owned ass out?  🧐🤩

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-cyber-attack-against-us-192834274.html

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/devastating-russian-cyber-hack-us-131546686.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tL3locy9zZWFyY2g_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&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJe6PxU4rsxSS6-LBjYOvPbtMp7-9pTT6zhnAtafNgGrRFvf6XT5lkYmC3GnHh-gLgRnK9q7eIEYIW2a3abQZHFKRCUqrsvVyaryMpDbqYzXkzybA8u874OSvau_BGB7MA8aIu42zqOM8PDYjozYEPW1rKtAxlcXG1dsXFoTw2ro

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The nut jobs here haven't even heard about this. Too busy chasing down that mass voter fraud and Hunter laptop to care about a real problem.

The real problem starts when Dimentia Joe gets sworn in.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Where is Waldo-trumpy? Asleep at the wheel of his luxury Aurus Senat?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers_of_Russia#/media/File:Aurus_Senat_Genf_2019_1Y7A5897.jpg

Too busy playing fake victim of electors tossing his sorry Russian owned ass out?  🧐🤩

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-cyber-attack-against-us-192834274.html

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/devastating-russian-cyber-hack-us-131546686.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tL3locy9zZWFyY2g_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&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJe6PxU4rsxSS6-LBjYOvPbtMp7-9pTT6zhnAtafNgGrRFvf6XT5lkYmC3GnHh-gLgRnK9q7eIEYIW2a3abQZHFKRCUqrsvVyaryMpDbqYzXkzybA8u874OSvau_BGB7MA8aIu42zqOM8PDYjozYEPW1rKtAxlcXG1dsXFoTw2ro

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The nut jobs here haven't even heard about this. Too busy chasing down that mass voter fraud and Hunter laptop to care about a real problem.

I'll be that Nutjob.

All over it (yesterday, really long before that), and it's not Russia, Russia, Russia   .   .   .   it's China.

Russia may be a problem, but China is a crisis - Beijing Biden.

If you pay attention over the next six weeks you're going to be shocked, and if you have any sense, furious.

Let's see what happens.

After hack, press quiet on ex-cybersecurity chief praised for contradicting Trump fraud claims

Christopher Krebs headed CISA until Trump fired him in November

Many in the media wanted to talk to Christopher Krebs, the nation’s former top cybersecurity official, when he disputed President Trump’s unproven allegations of voter fraud.

But his name appears to come up less frequently now that his former agency is being scrutinized in the wake of an apparent Russian cyber attack that began in March but was only publicly revealed this week.

Krebs headed the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) until Trump fired him in November. He had called the 2020 election "the most secure in American history" and said there was no evidence of changed, deleted, lost or otherwise compromised votes.

Voter Fraud!

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well Joe Biden can certainly go to war in January. I doubt he has any idea what's going on but his handlers will tell him what to do.

WSS

Somehow I’m get the feeling this is what’s going to happen until Kamaltoe takes over.

5B062F85-C468-4099-BD0E-BE49F59C32FD.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Called it. You nut jobs really don't care that every part of our government and most of the private sector used this software and the Russia have been using the exploit since March. It's all about your cult and your dear leader. So please stop with the outrage about anything that bad happen to my country, thanks in advance. 

33 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Called it. You nut jobs really don't care that every part of our government and most of the private sector used this software and the Russia have been using the exploit since March. It's all about your cult and your dear leader. So please stop with the outrage about anything that bad happen to my country, thanks in advance. 

Here's the thing, you have no idea what happened or who did it or who it was done to or for what purpose. Hard to tell what you're angry about, maybe just you want somebody to make some sort of jingoistic response? Should retaliate against somebody in general? Who would that be cccp?

Let's say you are the president. What's your response? 

WSS

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's the thing, you have no idea what happened or who did it or who it was done to or for what purpose. Hard to tell what you're angry about, maybe just you want somebody to make some sort of jingoistic response? Should retaliate against somebody in general? Who would that be cccp?

WSS

Why would I get angry at nut jobs? Nothing I say is going to make you stop sucking on Trump's dick. I'm doing nothing more than, pointing out how you cult members pretend to care about this country. It's a joke, you only care about your cult and your dear leader. Your "nothing can be known" take is funny as well. I know you are lost. Your dear leader hasn't told you want to think yet.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Your attempting to converse with a very poorly educated child Steve.

im guessing well over 50% of every post he makes includes references to male genitalia.  Odd.

All the Trump supporters here usually have some accomplishments of Trump to boast yet we can’t think of a positive thing Biden is going to do.....

zero respect 

• Upvote 3

The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!). There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA. DNI Ratcliffe Secretary Pompeo.

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Why would I get angry at nut jobs?

because you're crazy.

Nothing I say is going to make you stop sucking on Trump's dick. I'm doing nothing more than, pointing out how you cult members pretend to care about this country. It's a joke, you only care about your cult and your dear leader. Your "nothing can be known" take is funny as well. I know you are lost. Your dear leader hasn't told you want to think yet.

What's worse when you or any other member of the squad is given the opportunity to explain themselves and to make a point all you can find to respond with is nonsense. Simply that.

WSS

• Upvote 3

Yessiree, Putin's Puppet to the very end. Just tell me this guy was not compromised. If you do then you are one of the many suckers of the Helsinki Hussy💃.

And he wants to be your latex salesman!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/530982-trump-downplays-impact-of-government-hack-in-first-public-remarks

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yessiree, Putin's Puppet to the very end. Just tell me this guy was not compromised. If you do then you are one of the many suckers of the Helsinki Hussy💃.

And he wants to be your latex salesman!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/530982-trump-downplays-impact-of-government-hack-in-first-public-remarks

The Russians hacked the election machines?

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!). There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA. DNI Ratcliffe Secretary Pompeo.

There you go nut jobs. Your dear leader has spoken. It's China's fault and it wasn't a big deal. I look forward to you making up shit to support your cult leader's bullshit.