THE BROWNS BOARD

Bowl Mania

Zombo

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

GEO/CIN 7-7 in the 2nd 12 minutes to half.....now 8 minutes Cinci driving.

should be a good finish 👀 

Clearly Georgia has been blessed with a good running backs coach since Gurley.. Schooling.. keeping your head up with your vision eyes moving, while moving your quick feet such as Nick Chubb & Sony Michel

here comes the money quarter

Whoa a fake punt ! Fickel baby.   CIN 21-1O with 9:40 to go....... Georgia at the 10 with 

...... edit add NW 14-6 in the 3rd.  Only 6 games after this plus playoffs. 

GO BIG TEN....,baby !

Wow through 21 games Bob with a nice lead -but- 2 through 5 are really close, gumby has the most PPR.

AND Tour and I REALLY need OSU to win tonight!  Fun time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Wow through 21 games Bob with a nice lead -but- 2 through 5 are really close, gumby has the most PPR.

It's definitely a tight race this year. I'm a contender, woof woof!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Well we got that big win and now 4 games until the playoffs.  And the race is still tight !

Well we're down to a two man race.  Starting with the January 2 at 8 pm game.

If we both win out Bob wins.  If one loses one or two the other wins it.  If we both lose Bob wins.

Good luck !

....... edit,  since we both have T A&M for similar points I believe BOB will be our 2020 mania champion win or lose tonight.  An early CONGRATULATIONS !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Well we're down to a two man race.  Starting with the January 2 at 8 pm game.

If we both win out Bob wins.  If one loses one or two the other wins it.  If we both lose Bob wins.

Good luck !

....... edit,  since we both have T A&M for similar points I believe BOB will be our 2020 mania champion win or lose tonight.  An early CONGRATULATIONS !

Please play Emotional Rescue by the Rolling Stones lol. Wow, I never win this kind of stuff, can't even win a 3 game football ticket!!!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Bob and to all of us losers that made it possible and........

GO BUCKEYES Monday night, Tressel, Meyer and now Day has his shot at a National Championship for Ohio State !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:33 AM, Tour2ma said:

WooHoo.... I'm not last!

Thought I'd wasted 5 minutes making my picks and another 5 ordering them to the extent I did.

Thanks, cal! :)

You're welcome this year. Coming in last sucks. Next year, I should let my niece pick em - she doesn't watch football, but picks teams based on the colors she likes of their uniforms. I think I would have had more wins. 😎

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Congrats to Bob, and everyone in the Top 4!

Zombo

I see 👀 what ya did there :P... It ain't over! So who you got Monday? 🤔

On 1/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, Bob806 said:

Please play Emotional Rescue by the Rolling Stones lol. Wow, I never win this kind of stuff, can't even win a 3 game football ticket!!!

Upon the new champs request.. 

Congrats Bob806 ! How's waking up in Playoff bound Berra,OH--IO 🙆‍♂️ this morning?

On 12/26/2020 at 8:33 PM, Bob806 said:

Yeah I wasn't paying attention and didn't pick the 1st two games. The good news is it's only 3 lost points (for me). 

I picked Liberty, maybe that's upset #1 lol.

I Thought i saw this ^^ after only losing 1 point myself... maybe Zombo should send the new Champ a Liberty t-shirt instead of the 🏆 ? 😇

I also think i remember? Did we not like go down to the final game to decide a winner in the last 2 seasons? 

again, Congrats Champ Bob806 and the title belt is all yours! 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I see 👀 what ya did there :P

Z is nothing if not consistent...

... as in he consistently is sure his placement is included in the congrats.

Plenty of proof in the FF thread. ;) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Congrats Bob806 ! How's waking up in Playoff bound Berra,OH--IO 🙆‍♂️ this morning?

It's awesome gumby, simply awesome.

When that onside kick got bobbled, and the Squealers were all around the ball, I think we all got that "feeling" of doom. I almost ran through the drywall in excitement when the ref said it was our ball. Then, I grabbed another glass of bourbon lol.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I see 👀 what ya did there :P... It ain't over! So who you got Monday? 🤔

I Thought i saw this ^^ after only losing 1 point myself... maybe Zombo should send the new Champ a Liberty t-shirt instead of the 🏆 ? 😇

I also think i remember? Did we not like go down to the final game to decide a winner in the last 2 seasons? 

again, Congrats Champ Bob806 and the title belt is all yours! 

Well, I only have one point left, you have 26 ... so it doesn't matter who I have, it's all about who you have.

So you going with your heart ... or you gonna play it smart?

Z

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 10:12 AM, mjp28 said:

Congratulations Bob and to all of us losers that made it possible and........

GO BUCKEYES Monday night, Tressel, Meyer and now Day has his shot at a National Championship for Ohio State !

Well our BUCKEYES and BROWNS just fell a little short......so what's next for us Ohio sports fans ?  We need something else exciting.

Oh yeah the NFL 2021 Draft in Cleveland Ohio !

• Upvote 1

• Zombo unpinned this topic