THE BROWNS BOARD

Saturday Games

The Gipper

There are  3 NFL games scheduled for today:

1.  Buccaneers are smoking the Lions  26-0 just before the half...no impact on Browns. 

2. Later this afternoon it is Cardinals and 49ers.   No impact on Browns but some impact on who may make playoffs in NFC

3. Tonight:  Dolphins vs.  Raiders.   The big one as far as we are concerned.   Root for Raiders. 

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

There are  3 NFL games scheduled for today:

1.  Buccaneers are smoking the Lions  26-0 just before the half...no impact on Browns. 

2. Later this afternoon it is Cardinals and 49ers.   No impact on Browns but some impact on who may make playoffs in NFC

3. Tonight:  Dolphins vs.  Raiders.   The big one as far as we are concerned.   Root for Raiders. 

And Carr may play tonight after that ugly groin pull last week.

35 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Bucks 47  Lions 7

49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

You need to stream.  You obviously like football.  Come on Mag get with the new age. 

First time for me to watch an Amazon game.

Announcers were so-so, but flagged a number of Prime shows/movies to watch someday.

Game was decent to boot. Great if you compared to the TB-DET thing...

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Bucks 47  Lions 7

49ers are leading  the Cardinals 20-12 with about  4 minutes left in the game. 

Problem is that  tonight's game is on  NFL Network, which my cable co. does not get. 

My cable (Massillon Cable) does have it, but I'd have to pay extra. Cable bill is high enough.

Well I'm watching Casablanca on TCM and checking my FL, pickem, and watching the game cast on this game.  LV 13-6 halftime.

And the tale of the tape....oh and I put in Taglovailoa in for Goff,  still time.    :huh:

Screenshot_2020-12-26_213646.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Do you think Carr is not a very good QB?

I can't tell. 😂

Terrible under pressure.  Makes me appreciate Baker actually.

He’s made three nice throws.  Taken some horrible sacks 

im a Raider fan tonight.  He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us 

8 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Terrible under pressure.  Makes me appreciate Baker actually.

He’s made three nice throws.  Taken some horrible sacks 

im a Raider fan tonight.  He’s better than Tua and that’s good for us 

If Miami loses tonight, do we clinch a playoff spot?

3 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

You need to stream.  You obviously like football.  Come on Mag get with the new age. 

Yea, the thing is,   with most non Browns games I only like to "peak" in on them from time to time......so that seems like too much work to try to find those games.  If a Browns game is being shown on the NFLN or Amazon or whatever, there will always be a local network to show it.

But......here is another revelation:   Because of my newly diagnosed  affib. plus other "slow flow"  issues,  stress is very bad for me. Very bad, and things can act up to cause me angina, and that is not good.  So, guess what:  for the sake of my health   I can't barely watch the Browns game live.  

But what I could use is a referral to a place where I can stream the replay of the game which I can watch without stress after I know the final score. 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Raiders up 22-16....about  3.5 minutes left.   Mother fuckers must have missed an extra point.....which you can predict will cost them the game. 

They did.  And the Raiders just missed two tackles to give up the lead.   Oh oh oh it’s FitzMagic. 

i don’t know how the Raiders pushed us around 

All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...