THE BROWNS BOARD

Saturday Games

The Gipper

Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.

12 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Questionable PI on the Phins.  We will take it 

Questionable? That's putting it mildly...

12 hours ago, nickers said:

All I can say is Brian Flores is a SHIT coach... He's ying yanging his QB's like a ding dong... He'll ruin Tua before it's all said and done... I think Tua is garbage anyways...

Tua looks pretty good for garbage...

As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Worst finish possible ... Fins won, but did not cover.

Questionable? That's putting it mildly...

Tua looks pretty good for garbage...

As for bringing Fitz in for "relief"... apparently that's something he's explained to his QBs. While not commonplace, I don't see why he can't sell Tua on it as part of his NFL maturation process. Fitz is no issue at all as he knows his role.

Tua has no drive on his passes .. He's noodle armed... His accuracy disappears after 10 yrds downfield...

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Dude, snap out of it! We're going 12-4!

Z

Reality sucks, doesn't it?   Knew (almost) for sure when they announced the coivd inactives, the Browns were toast. Santa once again delivers the Browns a BIG LUMP....  Didn't help Baker baked up a bunch of turnovers, and in general, played like BAD Baker Santa... :(    Very giving to the Jets, however... :(   

Coal GIFs | Tenor