THE BROWNS BOARD

Saturday Games

The Gipper

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

They didn't try for the TD. They were more concerned about the clock.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Those fucking stupid cocksuckers  Raiders.  Missed  Extra point did it. Like I said.    They also had like  2d and goal from the 2 and could not get the ball in from what I saw on the score update.   

The purposely didn’t score the took a knee one play and slide down at the 1 the play before 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Missed extra point.

dumb decision not to score a TD 

terrible coverage call 

bad face mask 

I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

Just now, The Gipper said:

I didn't see it.   I saw that they were on the goal line.  Did they really just lay down and not try to score a TD and hope that a FG would do it for them?   There was still like a minute left.

If that was truly what happened, then that is probably the dumbest coaching decision of the year.

If Gruden didn't have such a secure situation, he should have been in hot water over that.  

The last minute will make you sick 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yeah They purposely didn't score the TD. My brother was like WTF. Dude slide at one yard line and the defender literally tried to push him in the endzone with hand motions and all. I have no idea what they WTF they were thinking???  It soooooooooooo much harder to score a touchdown then a FG (please someone pull up PFF stats) plus the Tunas had no T/Os. FUcken Incredible. Some of the worst play calling I've ever seen in 30 plus years of life. None of it made sense. This was not anything like what Chubbs did which was a sound decision AND we were already up.

There were so many bad decisions and bad plays that I want to pull my hair out!! Both teams sucked but not nearly as bad as their coaching. You don’t give up a touchdown with seconds left being down 1 to settle for a field goal. You score and then go for 2 pt conversion. Even if you don’t get the 2, they then need a TD to win, not a FG. Idiots!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hx214 said:

How the hell did the Browns lose to that team?

That was the worst NFL game I’ve watched in a long while. 

Agreed

• Like 1

Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

Just now, nickers said:

Whats even more hysterical is Tua looks like pure garbage... No drive on his passes whatsoever... And his accuracy... or lack thereof... Disappears after 10 yards...

I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off.  All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year? 

Just now, hx214 said:

I’ve always thought Tua has looked like garbage. Even the weeks he made some deep competitions (KC Game) I didn’t see much more than a lob pass that somehow didn’t get picked off.  All the talking heads acting like he was rookie of the year? 

He's a career backup at best... 3rd string!

27 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Browns beat the Jets and Pgh. 

Beating the Jet just got a lot tougher short handed.  Marvin Hall and Derek Willies. Who's returning punts? As was said Kareem Hunt is going to see a lot of action.  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I was rooting for the Dolphins. However with the Browns covid decimated for the Jets game, this truly sucks. Browns staring at another 10-6 season and watching the playoffs on TV.  :(  

Dude, snap out of it! We're going 12-4!

Z

6 hours ago, Barry said:

Hoping for the best obviously but it's possible that Baltimore and Cleveland, arguably the 2 best teams in the division, might both miss out on the playoffs, and the weakest team outside of Cincy gets in.

First of all, there are no scenarios where Cleveland and Baltimore are BOTH out, and secondly, if the Dolphins beat the Bills next week, WE can knock the Ravens out by beating the Jets and Steelers.

You guys don't think we can beat the Jets with backup receivers?? Have you been watching either team this year?

Zombo

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

First of all, there are no scenarios where Cleveland and Baltimore are BOTH out, and secondly, if the Dolphins beat the Bills next week, WE can knock the Ravens out by beating the Jets and Steelers.

You guys don't think we can beat the Jets with backup receivers?? Have you been watching either team this year?

Zombo

I certainly do.  And here is my Wild Ass prediction:    NFL rushing record is 296 yards by Adrian Peterson.     Chubb breaks that today and becomes the first player in NFL history to rush for 300 yards.