THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!

Tour2ma

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I thought the latter post was where you were going as I read the first line of your former post.

I was already picturing Curtis driving Gipper into the turf... :)

Nope, I would have buried him.   You on the other hand would just run away as usual. 

Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them.  Gunz? ;)

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.

And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.

I really wish they'd fix that...

Meanwhile back at the thread....

Lack of mention of cases in their injury Reports made me curious as to how much PTG has been impacted by Covid. Turns out they've had their share of impact, 13 in all, mostly in November and mostly of the "close contact" variety. However there have been 5 confirmed positives and there are a couple more individuals for whom no classification was released.

Here's a link to a summary that's a quick scroll thru...

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/gallery/pittsburgh-steelers-ben-roethlisberger-james-conner-nfl-2020/

26 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Someone needs the difference between running away and choosing not to engage explained to them.  Gunz? ;)

Also... and I do not know why it took me so long to mention this... overusing boldface for every word adds no weight to any word.

And, no, Gip... I did not peek... I never do. Just another of those occasional instances when we post simultaneously and yours bypasses the ignore filter.

I really wish they'd fix that...

In the words of   Joe Theisman....NO ONE  gives a FLYING FADOODLE  about what you think on this matter. 

37 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

In the words of   Joe Theisman....NO ONE  gives a FLYING FADOODLE  about what you think on this matter.

Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.  

Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight. 

It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.  

No One? I'd like a roll call... ;)

Meanwhile here's another thought...

At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster...  I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Frankly, I do- and I happen to listen to opposing opinions- especially when they come from level headed posters like Gunz and Tour.  

Bluntly, you've polluted this thread with off topic Ghoolie like ravings trying to prove that your OPINION is the only correct one. So I'm going to delete a bunch of crap, just not tonight. 

It takes an awful lot to get me pissed off, but you've managed to do it. Take this as your final warning- keep on blustering, and I'll kick you off for a couple of days- and I mean it. FWIW, other posters have PMed me in the past to do exactly that.  

I'm glad someone mentioned the name before me (even though I alluded to it).

About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling and the other just wants others to think they are smarter.

But just because it has always stuck in my mind, we are talking a person who tells everyone they are wrong, seems to think they are smarter than everyone, but also has said in the past that they didn't know who a player was because they weren't a Brown(I can't remember who, but I believe it was someone Browns had either just signed or many rumors they were going to, and not just a depth guy).

But apparently that person STILL believes that this back and forth is because of his opinion, and that it everyone else's fault. I just think that someone with an attitude of being better than others needs to be called out every now and then.

But don't worry fellas, he IS the smartest guy on here. He can get all the answers for any question he asks from Google. But don't forget, if you don't answer for ANY reason you aren't smart enough. He is the only one who can answer them all, even if for some reason his question is flawed, YOU are wrong. 

And please gentlemen don't possibly misunderstand, if something is on official records that obviously doesn't make it a fact, because someone will argue that he doesn't agree so it isn't a fact.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

No One? I'd like a roll call... ;)

Meanwhile here's another thought...

At the rate Covid is chewing up our roster...  I wonder who will end up with the most starters sitting come Sunday?

This boils down to the ersatz NFL season we're experiencing Tour.  Profits over quality.  We need to put huge ***** after this season. So you have covid problems? Too bad, so sad. You're going a lose a game playing without your starting WRs, or Denver without a real QB. Pardon my French- but that's a fucking joke, and the NFL damn well knows it. 

Come on- lets see KC play the the Bills minus Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill...  Right on- totally fair. 

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I'd like a roll call... ;)

1) Ya can't keep 8 WR's active at this point...

LWR 80 Landry, Jarvis T/Mia 11 Peoples-Jones, Donovan 20/6 84 Bradley**, Ja'Marcus CF20 00 Hollins, Alexander P/Min
RWR 82 Higgins, Rashard 16/5 12 Hodge, KhaDarel W/LAR 18 Hall, Marvin W/Det 16 Willies, Derrick CF18

2) Lamm & Harris seem highly iffy to play.. Slide Wills & Teller in..with slim help

LT 70 Lamm, Kendall U/Hou 71 Wills Jr., Jedrick 20/1            
LG 75 Bitonio, Joel 14/2                
C 64 Tretter, JC U/GB                
RG 53 Harris, Nick 20/5 77 Teller, Wyatt T/Buf            
RT 78 Conklin, Jack U/Ten 68 Dunn, Michael SF20

3) Limited Corners & LB's talent..Got unproven Safety's,  but for 1

SAM 50 Phillips, Jacob 20/3 44 Takitaki, Sione 19/3            
MLB 55 Davis, Tae W/NYG                
WLB 51 Wilson, Mack 19/5 52 Lee, Elijah W/Det            
LCB 28 Johnson, Kevin U/Buf 36 Stewart Jr., MJ W/TB            
SS 33 Harrison, Ronnie T/Jax 37 Thompson, Tedric W/KC 41 Meander, Montrel W/NYJ        
FS 29 Redwine, Sheldrick 19/4 35 Moffatt, Jovante CF20            
RCB 39 Mitchell, Terrance U/KC 20 Thomas, Tavierre W/Arz 34 Jackson, Robert SF18        
CB 20 Thomas, Tavierre W/Arz 34 Jackson, Robert SF18

4.) PS has a 16 player Covid limit.(my count 12). were shy & might Berry steal from another teams roster again? Regular Tested on squads, can now walk in & play 

PS 67 Taylor**, Alex OT 17 Lauletta**, Kyle QB 49 Kelly, John RB 66 Ivie IV, Joey DT 86 Markway, Kyle TE
PS 9 McCrane**, Matthew PK 38 Green, AJ CB 43 Stanton, Johnny RB 69 Malveaux, Cameron DE 00 Iwuagwu, Cordel OG
PS 00 Day, Sheldon DT 15 Switzer, Ryan WR

5.) Covid-reserve 😷 .... 🤧 🤒 🤕

23 SENDEJO, ANDREW Covid-19            
RES     48 Benton, Elijah Covid-19 42 Joseph, Karl Covid-19 93 Goodson, BJ Covid-19 88 Bryant, Harrison Covid-19
RES 63 Patterson, Javon Covid-19 56 SMITH, MALCOLM Covid-19 21 Ward, Denzel Covid-19      

Joseph may come off Friday?

JEEPERS! what a mess 🤯...... Happy New Year!    Can't wait till today's practice... WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT?  

2021....the Year of the Browns! :D  

No new Covid staff member cases to report.. Waiting on NFL clearance, to now get a walk-thru in maybe around 1 PM

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/01/01/no-new-positive-covid-19-test-for-the-browns-on-new-years-day/  

Once the #Browns get the green light from the #NFL to practice today, it will be moved indoors and closed to the media because of COVID-19 protocols...

Grossi reports.... Freezing Rain is moving practice indoors.. I'm reporting 🤓... no media to 'Hack anything up into the air in our indoor practice Bubble"  🤭

No practice updates for Friday, but might see something later today...

Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

15 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

About the only difference I see in the two is one was trolling...

Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

21 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Posted within the past hour... https://fox8.com/news/cleveland-browns-reopen-practice-facility-after-covid-19-interruptions/

Latest Injury Reports were posted last night. 

Please no more positives. The Browns edition of 48 Hours. 

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Latest Injury Reports were posted last nite.

Ouch... not for the trolling, but for "the only difference".

Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

- Both take no responsibility for their actions 

- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

10 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Think about it, and I view them completely different by the way.

- Both try to appear smarter than everyone else 

- Both will continue to hammer a point no matter what is said against it

- Both resort to foul language and insults frequently 

- Both take no responsibility for their actions 

- Both brag about their accomplishments whether in life or being right

Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.

Now thinking "Ghoulie"?

15 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Thought I was "the other" earlier... but not now.

Now thinking "Ghoulie"?

Certainly wasn't you

Well this is entertaining. 😂😬

And side note*

Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Well this is entertaining. 😂😬

And side note*

Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. 

End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset. I just don't think we are getting one for another 6 months minimum. 

You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

14 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

You think Stefanski should sit Garrett in this game? 

Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Sit? No. He's sending him out as a captain for the coin toss. It's just unnecessary drama for me. 

I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.

In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on? 

All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.

Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?

16 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Well this is entertaining. 😂😬... That's why we login here... how bout you?

And side note*

Why is Stefanski sending out Garrett? It's fucking dumb. Let the narrative die. Garrett was chosen cause ya get 1 team captain choice per game. He's up! It twas your media that started 1st on Tomlin...And once again...Tomlin put it to bed first, to than again, he can't control your Puss's mouth, that now today want's a Garrett invitation card..  

The media is going to talk about this ad nauseum now and for me it shows a lack of leadership from Stefanski who has done a pretty solid job up to this point. Tomlin is made out like the Media savior every week..Thou he, could not handle the Antonio Brown drama, nor not the JUJU dancing on team logo's... Does Tomlin enjoy having a habit, of adding gasoline to fires before stomping them out? ? 

You can bet your ass the steelers aren't sending out Mason fucking Rudolph. He's still trying to keep his brain in between his ears. That Puss could not lead Girl Scouts to Girl Scout Cookie's 🍪

End rant. Happy New Year fellas, we need a reset.  Your Welcome! ! And Happy New Year 🚀....

21 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

First and foremost I meant gipper getting fried being entertaining. I don't give a single shit otherwise about this game. I just hope we get through it healthy. As far as Tomlin is concerned he handled ab for a looonnnnnnng time before ab became too much for ab. A lot of you have really out there spin for things you know dick about. Try following along. 

45 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I wasn’t sure what you meant at first either and figured l missed a news story. And l did. And l read it.

Seems like a smart move by Stefanski. I figure all involved in the coin toss will be respectful and comported. And it doesn’t hurt to give Rudolph a little reminder of what Garrett’s hands feels like when they shake, yeah?

I sincerely doubt Rudolph is going for the coin toss. 

54 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

I think you might be a bit off base here. If you don't see a difference in having your best player (in convo for DPOY) and a backup QB for a captain then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you are in fact reading too much into it ad nauseum.

In fact, couldn't the case be made than Stefanski is doing the exact opposite by wanting to move on? 

All I can say is that NO MATTER WHAT, even on sideline, even in locker room, Garrett better keep his helmet on, as some may take it as a sign that he is going to do it again...

Yea, that's why I said I might be being dramatic. Stephanski has said he wants to put it to bed. It just doesn't feel that way with this. I also get sending him out as one of your best players if not the best. 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Maybe I'm being dramatic but with Rudolph starting it felt like an unnecessary thing. 

mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CNa-vv8F&r