THE BROWNS BOARD

Congressman Dies of COVID-19

TexasAg1969

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Another half truth. The operation was needed because of the effects of COVID-19. One fact we do know is that it can affect multiple internal organs including the heart. Prior to COVID he had no such pre-existing problems. You guys will go to great lengths to fool yourselves on this stuff. Good luck on that because it doesn't care what you believe or why.

"LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest. “It’s devastating to our entire team,” Ghali told the paper, adding that he “had no underlying conditions.”

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Another half truth. The operation was needed because of the effects of COVID-19. One fact we do know is that it can affect multiple internal organs including the heart. Prior to COVID he had no such pre-existing problems. You guys will go to great lengths to fool yourselves on this stuff. Good luck on that because it doesn't care what you believe or why.

"LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest. “It’s devastating to our entire team,” Ghali told the paper, adding that he “had no underlying conditions.”

image.png.f6a1920d35fcb277d11af6c6a2e727b8.png

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140218100045.htm#:~:text=The study also found that,will die within 30 days.

Heart attacks are a known risk of surgery having been known far longer than covid has existed and also at a rather high risk if death, comparatively to covid. 

Covid was a convenient excuse. The problem with the media these days is they don't need to prove causation. They can just run with anything without fear of negative repercussions. So much the better if it serves the overall purpose of cowing the populace.

10 hours ago, D Bone said:

Quick question.... anyone here know how many people have died from the flu this year? Anyone?? This thing on???

Every year since I have been old enough to care, there are news stories about "getting the flu shot" and reports of "how many people have died due to complications of the flu".... but not this year of course. 

I guess 2020 wasn't all bad, hell, we eradicated the good ol' fashioned flu. 

My wife still talks about how this is the first year in her 30+ years of working in the health care field, that there are no deaths attributed to seasonal flu, pneumonia, or other respiratory diseases.

It’s a miracle I tell you!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, D Bone said:

Quick question.... anyone here know how many people have died from the flu this year? Anyone?? This thing on???

Every year since I have been old enough to care, there are news stories about "getting the flu shot" and reports of "how many people have died due to complications of the flu".... but not this year of course. 

I guess 2020 wasn't all bad, hell, we eradicated the good ol' fashioned flu. 

image.png.4f2eef850db71d327d423c8e4d1c0a14.png

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

• Upvote 1

On 12/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, Vambo said:

7 killed, 27 shot over holiday weekend in Chicago

Not one word nor care from Tex or Woody even though it happens every weekend.

Boy, you're good at deflection.  3,700 Americans died from covid yesterday. 

6 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140218100045.htm#:~:text=The study also found that,will die within 30 days.

Heart attacks are a known risk of surgery having been known far longer than covid has existed and also at a rather high risk if death, comparatively to covid. 

Covid was a convenient excuse. The problem with the media these days is they don't need to prove causation. They can just run with anything without fear of negative repercussions. So much the better if it serves the overall purpose of cowing the populace.

Um, covid apparently caused the heart condition that necessitated the surgery. But. OK he died of a heart attack, secondary to covid.  

Just more from the anti-mask denial crowd that the covid death totals are inflated.  

• Thanks 1

Why the Flu Is Still a Bigger Threat to Americans Than Coronavirus

While concerns about the coronavirus are growing, experts warn people not to forget a deadlier virus: the flu.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2020-01-30/why-the-flu-is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-coronavirus

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

abortion: 118,000."

Meaningless deflection. Woody is right- you're just a MAGA troll.   If I didn't have to moderate the Browns forum- I'd put you on ignore too... 

BTW- I do have enough Moderation powers to review and fact check your continual bullshit before it actually shows up as posted. But I'm not going to waste my time doing so. You little MAGAtards can cry and bitch all you want to after January 20th.   

Maybe the Proud Boys will even riot January 6th in DC- so Cheetos has an excuse to declare Martial Law. :(   

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Meaningless deflection. Woody is right- you're just a MAGA troll.   If I didn't have to moderate the Browns forum- I'd put you on ignore too... 

BTW- I do have enough Moderation powers to review and fact check your continual bullshit before it actually shows up as posted. But I'm not going to waste my time doing so. You little MAGAtards can cry and bitch all you want to after January 20th.   

Maybe the Proud Boys will even riot January 6th in DC- so Cheetos has an excuse to declare Martial Law. :(   

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and meme, text that says '0 YOU NEVER REALIZE HOW ANTI- SOCIAL YOU ARE UNTIL THERE'S A PANDEMIC AND YOUR LIFE DOESN'T REALLY CHANGE THAT MUCH'

Well, I'm just not playing racquetball anymore until I get the vaccine. Since it will likely be available through the VA before it is for my wife locally, she has me lined up for all kinds of "tasks" in the community she can't do before she gets it too. I better get a good deal of bonus allowance money for this!!🤑 I will ruin my anti-social reputation.👺

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 2h  · 

The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of CDC’s ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low. “When in doubt, call it Covid.” Fake News!

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.pngFavorites  · 2h  · 

The number of cases and deaths of the China Virus is far exaggerated in the United States because of CDC’s ridiculous method of determination compared to other countries, many of whom report, purposely, very inaccurately and low. “When in doubt, call it Covid.” Fake News!

Looking forward to this clown leaving office

Johns Hopkins Finally Tells the Truth About Covid – It Is ...

https://iotwreport.com/johns-hopkins-finally-tell-the-truth-about-covid-it-is-wildly...

Nov 26, 2020 · Johns Hopkins Finally Tells the Truth About Covid – It Is Wildly Overblown …the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data.

https://onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2020/09/02/covid-death-stats-inaccurate-or-just-misleading

"New information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says 94% of reported coronavirus-related deaths had underlying medical conditions – meaning that for the other 6%, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned "

' "I'm not surprised," says Merrill Matthews, Ph.D. of the Institute for Policy Innovation. "That's been the case for some time. When the CDC tracks out the group that has only COVID-19, it's been a much, much smaller number than the broader attribute of the deaths, people with comorbidities." 

That, says Matthews, is one of the interesting things about this information.

"When you're comparing death rates with the United States versus other countries, not every country uses the same method," he explains. "Some of them may be using much more stringent guidelines for whether they call it a COVID-19 death. If we were using much more stringent guidelines, our numbers would be much lower."

but he doesn't want to go as far as saying "overblown". They are inaccurate because we use a far less stringent criteria - even politics can play a role in it.OIP.cQG4utomGCQa8M6hCeg3FwHaLH?pid=Api&r

• Upvote 1