THE BROWNS BOARD

Lifelong fan dying from cancer headed to Browns game thanks to fellow fans

jbluhm86

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Fox8.com‘Lucky as heck’: Lifelong fan dying from cancer headed to Browns game thanks to fellow fans

Let's show a fellow fan some Browns Board love and donate to help his family if you can spare the coin:

GoFundMe page for Tom Seipel’s family support

Go Browns.

And props to the Mayfields giving up the lux box. May we all live long enough to see the ultimate- a Browns SB in.  :)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Cleveland.com: Browns fan Tom Seipel, who was flown to Cleveland to see Browns Week 17 win over Pittsburgh, dies following battle with cancer

Seipel leaves behind a wife and young daughter. If you haven't already, please donate to his GoFundMe to help his family out in this difficult time. Us Browns fans take care of our own:

GoFundMe for the family of Tom Seipel

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

RIP young man... I have the same thing.. God only knows how long I've got... Thankfully to this point... Everything is benign... It amazes me people talk about trading Baker straight up for Watson... I would never do it... You ride with the people who get you there... It's not always greener on the other side... Condolences to him and his entire family...