THE BROWNS BOARD

Let the DAWGS out for this big match up.

BrownsfaninPa

This match up against the Steelers is going to be a very important game. We need to pull out all the trick plays, and be focused on blocking and putting the heat on Ben Roethlisberger. Make this be his last game of his career. I want to see this team prove to the NFL elite that the Browns can be what this team once was in a different time. Let's give this Steelers a beat down they will never forget. Oh, and yes, we will be letting all the DAWGS out for this one.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BrownsfaninPa said:

This match up against the Steelers is going to be a very important game. We need to pull out all the trick plays, and be focused on blocking and putting the heat on Ben Roethlisberger. Make this be his last game of his career. I want to see this team prove to the NFL elite that the Browns can be what this team once was in a different time. Let's give this Steelers a beat down they will never forget. Oh, and yes, we will be letting all the DAWGS out for this one.

We have given the Steelers an odd look heading into this one.  I think we’ve done our best to do what they haven’t expected us to do.  I’m feeling better this morning because honestly our gameplan play calls on both sides were awful. I think our coach was playing a little chess. 

I don’t think we get cute in this one.

You run the ball- you put this game in Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunts hands.

And you get after Ben and hopefully we match the pressure by inching the secondary closer and not giving the Steelers uncontested 8-10 yard gains.  Teams have pressured Ben recently with success.