THE BROWNS BOARD

It's time for the 25th for 45

hoorta

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

seriously bigoted, you are. For the actions of a few, all 20,000 are labeled out of political/emotional knee jerk ass expediency.

what, the sicko lord vader asked you to come over to help raise hell over here?

shove it somewhere, your post is worse than dumbass.

dupe and cal is racist

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

seriously bigoted, you are. For the actions of a few, all 20,000 are labeled out of political/emotional knee jerk ass expediency.

what, the sicko lord vader asked you to come over to help raise hell over here?

shove it somewhere, your post is worse than dumbass.

I view you as a joke and possibly a terrorist. Thanks for the laughs!

On 1/6/2021 at 6:34 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Actually, I am very proud of the Proud Boys and fellow patriots.  Time they showed some balls.  Antifa and BLM have done FAR FAR worse.  

Capitol Police Officer Dies After Assault By Extremists Who Stormed Congress : Insurrection At The Capitol: Live Updates : NPR

A Capitol Hill police officer who was assaulted in Wednesday's riot by violent protesters loyal to President Trump has died, a source familiar with the matter tells NPR's Carrie Johnson.

The Department of Justice is opening a federal murder case into the death of the office, the source said.

More than 50 criminal cases are being opened against others who engaged in violence during the breach of the U.S. Capitol.

The extremists attacked police "with metal pipes, discharged chemical irritants, and took up other weapons against our officers," Capitol Police said Thursday.....

One individual was said to have been carrying a semi-automatic rifle and 11 Molotov cocktails upon arrest.

Sherwin said theft of congressional property could impact national security.

"Electronic items were stolen from senators' offices. Documents, materials were stolen and we have to identify what was done, mitigate that, and it could have potential national security equities," Sherwin said.

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

d Hmmmm.... come to think about it, I didn't see too many black folks taking part in the riot- if any...  I wonder why..... 

Pretty sure one was hiding in a Klan hood right behind the new Ohio National Flag. 😂 You can see his head just below the first star and shoulders just below the second.🧐

• c4ecb81e3c7129649bfcdca8ca627315.cf.webp

On 1/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, Axe said:

Remember when storming the US Capital was just peachy keen with the left?

136696351_10159074263611779_579649096022

it's wanting power. brownshirts and blackshirts were the nazis tool, Mussolini's tool, respectively.

I wish we had some leftwing troublemakers around here that knew anything about history.

It's history, folks. History repeats itself.

"but it could never happen here, haha" has gone out the window.

• Upvote 1