THE BROWNS BOARD

pathetic

why cant we win

We will get run on all year, and badly, if that"s what Rob Ryan considers "stopping the run"

I'm ok with the Offense, not thrilled, but content. Quinn will keep getting better and we have solid talent

The D HAS to be middle of the pack or we are up s*#t creek.

and the o line sucked maybe it was jitters cuz we should ahve a good line but it blew as bad as the defense

Both the O and D lines were owned bad with rubin the only real stand out on either side...we could be in trouble because we cant win in the trenches..

Didn't see any tackles tonight? Did you see Mobley play? 1 sack and 2 TFL's. Rubin looked pretty solid too.

Overall a poor outing, but there were some plays made.

Its the first preseason game folks with a completely new defensive system (and offensive for that matter) being installed. Give it some time.

Seems everything in the world changes but the Browns stay the same.

To many penalties and not a quarterback on the team.

Why do we always believe its going to be different.

I researched this because I didn't remember the last time we got SHUT OUT in a preseason game. You have to go all the way back to the year 2000 in the third game against the Redskins when we got beat 0-24. We finished 3-13 that year.

I mean, you've got to be able to put at least SOMETHING on the board because you are going up against insurance salesmen and landscapers after halftime! No offense to those fine professions but we aren't exactly facing the '85 Chicago Bears.

Starters need to stay in next week until they put some points up on the board.

Seems everything in the world changes but the Browns stay the same.

To many penalties and not a quarterback on the team.

Why do we always believe its going to be different.

Why do we believe? Because we love the browns. We reason for hope and optimism. Hoping for a better team. Hoping for wins. Hoping is everything for us. Optimism is the only thing we got going for us.

Both the O and D lines were owned bad with rubin the only real stand out on either side...we could be in trouble because we cant win in the trenches..

If rubin is #71...yes he stood out! He was fkn blown off the ball the entire game! I was going to start a freakin thread about how fkn bad he played! God hope rogers never goes down!

Archived