THE BROWNS BOARD

Uniform for sunday ?

BrownsfaninPa

I'm almost positive it's all whites. If memory serves correct, and I doubt it will because I was drinking beer out of a 68 ounce cup, the last time we won there we wore all white. I can still see Tim Couch flexing after he ran out in. 

It's January.  We knew Pittsburgh would be in black (to absorb sunlight) and they'd make us wear white (reflect heat).  Perhaps we'll wear the white pants next week.  :)

5 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm almost positive it's all whites. If memory serves correct, and I doubt it will because I was drinking beer out of a 68 ounce cup, the last time we won there we wore all white. I can still see Tim Couch flexing after he ran out in. 

I am almost 100% certain the Browns were wearing white jerseys with orange pants that night. 

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

My guess is we will be in all whites... or at least white jerseys... since Steelers tend to favor their Black and gold for home games.

I love 💓 the all white uniform look I also like this look for a PIT/CLE game !

YA5LNXJK5NHJ3EJZSYQURYT46A.jpg

19 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Fucking horrible.

All white. 

I actually don't like what the Haslem's did to our orange.  It used to be a nice soft orange.  Now it's this day-glo orange that hurts your eyes.

Out here everybody's Pat's fans, and we've always sucked, so nobody watches the Browns.  My daughter-in-law was over last Sunday and she actually said it (without my prompting).  Boy, that orange hurts my eyes.    I told her that there was too much plasma coming out of the TV.  :)

Overall I'm very happy with the new uni's.  I think we look good again.  I would've liked them to keep the word Browns down the leg of the brown pants instead of those two orange stripes though.  I thought that was cool.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Orion said:

It's January.  We knew Pittsburgh would be in black (to absorb sunlight) and they'd make us wear white (reflect heat).  Perhaps we'll wear the white pants next week.  :)

Ummmmmm...

8:15 PM EST kickoff...

Pretty sure the sun will not be a factor. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmmmm...

Yeah, let's change that 'sunlight' to just 'light'.  The warming rays of the LED's.  lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmmmm...

Maybe the sunrise 🌅 the following morning for some players who wanted to have a "late night meal" and go for a walk ?   ;)

Do they make it rain in those late night places anymore ?   I guess covid strikes again.

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know. I wanted the whites too. 

I'm fine with either the white or orange pants. (Prefer the whites)

I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now. Orange helmets, white jerseys and brown pants isn't the greatest look. 

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I know. I wanted the whites too. 

I always liked the classic whites especially at home the old school traditional colors.  My second choice is always this one, great old rivalry days !

This picture was from an old newspaper B&W copy.

YA5LNXJK5NHJ3EJZSYQURYT46A.jpg

23 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm still not a fan of the brown pants. They are better now with the orange stripes on them, but still, they can be ditched any day now.

The Haslems had to keep 'something' from their misguided uniform change.  They have to leave their mark 'somehow'.