THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fans

7moses7

22 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Whatever happen to John "Big Dawg" Thompson?

Big Dawg two years prior..    https://www.cleveland19.com/2019/01/11/one-cleveland-browns-victory-fridge-has-new-job-waiting-super-bowl-win/  hope all is well.. met twice, great dude!

9 minutes ago, ATOM said:

didnt he quit going to the games a few years back

can't tell ya... cuz the last time we talked... was at Metlife 2012...but talking with John? the kneeling may have done it ? link Photo was jan. 2019

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

can't tell ya... cuz the last time we talked... was at Metlife 2012...but talking with John? the kneeling may have done it ? link Photo was jan. 2019

i thought i heard he was having problems with other fans but that could be bullshit

22 minutes ago, ATOM said:

i thought i heard he was having problems with other fans but that could be bullshit

For some reason that kind of rings a bell... something along the lines of other fans giving him shit for him being so popular.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

For some reason that kind of rings a bell... something along the lines of other fans giving him shit for him being so popular.

something along those lines I used to post at the now defunct darkside and some folks knew him  and ya oh well fuck it We got a playoff game today