THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump defiant - refuses to run from communist sombeitches

calfoxwc

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I never lose it - or maybe rarely. You don't know me. lol

BTW-side note-went shooting yesterday and the laser sight does not work in broad daylight, only for objects in shade. Had to resort to the old regular sights for the 9mm and just turn the laser off.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

BTW-side note-went shooting yesterday and the laser sight does not work in broad daylight, only for objects in shade. Had to resort to the old regular sights for the 9mm and just turn the laser off.

yep. what's funny also, when it's completely dark, the laser is awesome, except all you see is the red dot. lol

That's why I have a small powerful tactical flashlight. That time in Vegas at night - the attempting mugging, I could surely have used it, if the undercover police heroes hadn't been there.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yep. what's funny also, when it's completely dark, the laser is awesome, except all you see is the red dot. lol

That's why I have a small powerful tactical flashlight. That time in Vegas at night - the attempting mugging, I could surely have used it, if the undercover police heroes hadn't been there.

Yeah- I lined it up with my regular sights in semi-dark. My regular sights are sighted in on their own out on the range so I know wherever that red dot is, the bullet will go right there.