THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

I don't like when the team up goes for 2 because it has missed a FG. If you're up, just keep putting points. 

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The stadium music in Green Bay is dope.  Heard Linkin Park & Rage against the machine.    Thumbs up to the media controller.

Bizarreness from the internet. You’re welcome.

Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name lyrics "and now you do what they told ya" sounds like "break the chicken nuggets, daddy" in Japanese. A television show made a video about it.

• Haha 1

Killing in the Name has the most powerful riff in history, and then the 2nd and the 3rd... What an unbelievable song. Love it. 

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Killing in the Name has the most powerful riff in history, and then the 2nd and the 3rd... What an unbelievable song. Love it. 

RatM is one of my favorite groups - I HATE that song.  So disgustingly overplayed.   It's almost as bad as Sober (Tool) 

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

RatM is one of my favorite groups - I HATE that song.  So disgustingly overplayed.   It's almost as bad as Sober (Tool) 

I can buy the overplayed part. But the song is gold. I love RATM too. 

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

I can buy the overplayed part. But the song is gold. I love RATM too. 

Wake up, Township Rebellion, Freedom, Down Rodeo, No shelter, New Millenium Homes...  All every bit as powerful.  Just wish they had more airtime.  

Edit: and their covers...  God damn.  Few bands hold their own better in that regard.

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Wake up, Township Rebellion, Freedom, Down Rodeo, No shelter, New Millenium Homes...  All every bit as powerful.  Just wish they had more airtime.  

Radios have been able to make us despise Sweet Home Alabama or Hotel California, so yeah. I might listen to RATM soon once again lol. 

Rams' offense is playing well. Is it going to be enough? 

12 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

But have they spoiled any song more than Stairway to Heaven?

Ufff. And if I hear Back in Black in another film, I might lose it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Family Turkey Bowl... I'm stealing that 2 point play call...  log that one down Stef

Stef? You'd better write it down.

Shortest hook n lateral I've ever seen...

Reminds me of Collier call a screen inside the opponents 10 a few decades ago. Never even heard of a team doing that before. Worked like a dream...

35 minutes ago, Nero said:

I don't like when the team up goes for 2 because it has missed a FG. If you're up, just keep putting points. 

Prophetic... much rater have an 8-point lead...

And the Rams D gets another stop.