THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Cowherd: NFL should delay AFC title game until Mahomes is healthy

Vambo

https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes

The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

• Haha 1

There is no way he can be serious with that thought. If that rule were to be put into play it would mean all players that have an in jury could hold up a game because your better player is not well enough? He is living in a dream world. I guess he is scared that the Bills might win because the Chiefs QB isn't playing. So sorry.  Next man up.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL won’t clear him to play. That dude had the worst reaction to a concussion that you could have. He should be out multiple weeks, but he won’t be. 

Just like there is no chance Him, Rodgers or Brady would ever be put on the COVID list.

1 hour ago, hx214 said:

There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL won’t clear him to play. That dude had the worst reaction to a concussion that you could have. He should be out multiple weeks, but he won’t be. 

Just like there is no chance Him, Rodgers or Brady would ever be put on the COVID list.

Should he get hurt worse, anyone that had anything to do with him getting prematurely cleared would be in a world of hurt. I think anyone would be put on the COVID list if they tested positive. 

45 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

Should he get hurt worse, anyone that had anything to do with him getting prematurely cleared would be in a world of hurt. I think anyone would be put on the COVID list if they tested positive. 

Ya. I’m not buying it.

The amount of money that is put in on the playoffs and super bowl. Good luck proving any of it. NFL knew for years about the concussion data and did nothing. Cost them a whole billion dollars in the end for decades of revenue.

Only way they end up on the COVID list would be if they couldn’t stand on their own. None of this “close contact” stuff will ever happen.

3 hours ago, hx214 said:

You mean that they WILL clear him to play, right? I believe that they will clear him some way or another, too. 

The COVID? No fucking way. The NFL would risk a media shitstorm, whether it is known now, in a month, or 3 years. All the players are the same regarding to COVID. It's a global pandemic we are talking here. 

And please guys don't listen to Cowherd. He only wants attention, even if it means saying the most stupid things ever. 

• Upvote 1

One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

One of he worst sports personalities on tv.  He's fucking insane AND has a superiority complex.  Fuck the guy on his show has his desk like 20 feet over his guests like he's on some sort of interplanetary high court. I keep waiting for George Carlin to walk in with Bill and Ted. Dude is a fucking moron.

You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

On 1/20/2021 at 2:15 PM, Vambo said:

https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/cowherd-nfl-should-delay-afc-title-game-for-mahomes

The longtime talking head on Tuesday boldly claimed the league should suspend the AFC Championship Game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs - to account for the uncertainty surrounding an injury suffered by superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

Clickbait, par for Colon. 

Tell me then that they shouldn't have delayed the Broncos game when they had ZERO QBs available, and had to play a wr as qb. 

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You saying you can't think of a single reason to tune into his show? 

41 Sexy and Hot Joy Taylor Pictures - Bikini, Ass, Boobs -  SharenatorSharenator

^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

46 minutes ago, D Bone said:

^ I don't pretend to have the slightest idea of who she is, but it sounds like she's on a sports talk show and I can really see her sports IQ proudly on display.  

Shes actually not too bad... She should get away from Colon and do her own kind of thing.. Outside of sports that is...

17 hours ago, Vagitron said:

He's a failed High School Athlete... I think this is where some of his stupidity comes from.. So He gets a charge out of belittling others...  Because He never become nothing more than an over bloated mouth piece...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I thought the same about the desk. What is the point of making the guests look up facing a huge desk if not to make them feel you are superior. It's cringeworthy. 

It's because he's a d-bag and I agree, it's very cringe. 

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That is Joy Taylor,  Cowherd's "sidekick" on his TV show.    And while she is clearly on there for her monster sized boobs, she actually does do a reasonably good job of "talking sports". 

And the sister of HOF Jason Taylor