THE BROWNS BOARD

Senior Bowl Week

gumby73

36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

We'd be lucky to see OBJ back by week 6 of next season.

Where are you getting this info?

Where is anyone getting any info on the status of  OBJ's injury? 

somebody get me a doctor... 

Beckham tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Oct. 25th 2019

How long will Odell Beckham Jr. be out?

Beckham is out for the remainder of the 2020 NFL season after tearing the ACL in his left knee in Week 7 against the Bengals (Oct. 25). It's an injury that's *often given a 12-month timeline* but occasionally sees players beat that by a few months, so Beckham's probably got an outside chance of returning for Week 1 in 2021.

The surgery itself took place on Nov. 10, about two weeks after the injury, so at this point it seems safer to *speculate Beckham will return early in the 2021 season but maybe not by Week 1.

one of many reporting the same... this one is from sportingnews... I've also read some saying by week 4 he's football game ready 🤷‍♂️

No! I'm not a doctor nor Am I playing one... just the agreeing read's

• Upvote 1

Senior Bowl practice awards 🎖️ https://247sports.com/Article/Senior-Bowl-2021-players-of-week-awards-each-position-Mac-Jones-Ian-Book-Alabama-Notre-Dame-160165356/   Was Allen Iverson available to pass the hardware out? 

Scoop? 🍧 Kickoff Weather? 64 degrees & mostly cloudy 🌥️...  

🏈    🍨  we got rules?  https://www.seniorbowl.com/the-game/game-rules/

I'm running a tad behind...End of first, 10- 0 National... I'd give LB Justin Hiillard/ DE Emerson Smith & a long CB named Benjamin St. Juste a quarter.. RB/WR Felton with a tuddy..

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I see my second pick/third round mock draft pick Richie Grant listed there.

crap. I need to trade down a bit and get an extra high second round pick. LOL

I'm leaning towards Divine😇 Deablo.😈 as a safety in one of those 4th round picks, just cause I like the name.😜

• Haha 1

Note to self.... Tell wife "we can do that tomorrow" 🤓

I got so far behind, I just got to finishing the game a hour ago..

My 3 Reese's helmet stickers stars of the game... 🥇) QB- Kellen Mond  🥈) RB Michael Carter 🥉) WR Amari Rogers  

Offensive stickers..WR's - Dez Fitzpatrick would be my 4th.. He just needed a score, to slip to 3rd..// WR's- Shi Smith & D.Felton have that Deebo Samuel rookie year in them..

Defensive stickers? Not yet..that may take stoppage viewing. Most were used in multiple positions .. A few that just jumped off the TV screen?

1) Richie Grant looked solid at both FS & Outside Corner👀 he's got closing speed & it show's up in his over a 100 tackles

2) The 3 long corners all got picked on..None more than Washington's a) CB Keith Taylor jr....He won more than he lost, but his losses were on scores..b) Cuse- Melifonwu? He looks to need a quicker reaction step.. c) Minn. CB -Benjamin St. Juste? I got to find some gametape on this outside corner ball-hawk.. He looked to have outside wheels for a long corner..Waiting on those Pro day numbers

LB'ers-- Hilliard & Barron Browning bettered their draft stock this week..Jabrill Cox--he see's & fills holes all in one motion..He also batted down a pass, but did not see him much in coverage.. Bonus viewing w/ fun watch..That little chit, with his Polimalu hair on fire LB/ST'er?  Yeah, Houston's Grant Stuard👀 Some teams going to throw a 6th or 7th @ that crazed baller & he's gunna get paid..why not us? U can just tell, when they love this game..

DE's-- Boogie Basham jr really let me down by not playing today.. In short, This DE class got longer than I had first thought.. N.Iowa's, Emerson Smith had himself a day..Is he better than Gustin? maybe even?.. but not a position win at this point... Patrick Jones ll looks legit, Basham the same..while i can't say the Tackle play was all that great. Cuz most the sacks all came from the Edges..  Golston/Roche/Janarius Robinson/Cooper/Hayes & 4 more players, wearing shiny gold helmets with names starting with O's with lots of g's/h's & u's, ending in gundeji/zuwa/rike & a lotu..may become Browns names sold on jerseys...

No February Combine vacation days for me.. that's gunna suck... and most of these pro days won't even come till mid March :mellow:... So long!  Happy Trails! and just when I was getting better at spelling OGunz💪Jobi    ;)

Edit-- As a fan of The 4 Horsemen.. I'll need time to separate.. The 4 Oh's Men 

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2021 at 8:26 PM, gumby73 said:

My 3 Reese's helmet stickers stars of the game... 🥇) QB- Kellen Mond

On 1/30/2021 at 8:46 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

OK here is Tour's dark horse winning the Senior Bowl MVP. Not bad considering only 1 week with new receivers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/congrats-to-senior-bowl-mvp-kellen-mond/ar-BB1deU6B

:D

I should stick to darkhorse-QB picks as my round 1 choices tend to... ummmmmm... disappoint... at best.

• Haha 1