THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the Super Bowl

Zombo

A young bull and an old bull are at the top of a hill.

There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"

The old bull says, "No, let's walk down and fuck them all."

Tampa Bay vs Kansas City,  Sunday 6:30 PM Super Bowl LV

The Old Bull may be wiser, but the Young Bull is hungrier ... and more athletic. We aren't fucking cows here, we are scoring points, and while both teams are loaded on Offense, I think KC's defense will have the easier time getting to the QB and knocking the Old Bull on his ass. The Chiefs are just better ... Second Ring for Young Bull... CHIEFS 40 BUCCANEERS 23

61jTHbRBD5L._AC_UX342_.jpg

TGZ

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

There are hundreds of cows grazing below. The young bull says, "Let's run down there and fuck a cow!"

The Old Bull may be wiser, but the Young Bull is hungrier ... and more athletic. We aren't fucking cows here, we are scoring points, and while both teams are loaded on Offense, I think KC's defense will have the easier time getting to the QB and knocking the Old Bull on his ass. The Chiefs are just better ... Second Ring for Young Bull... CHIEFS 40 BUCCANEERS 23

TGZ

What? No pics of that little heifer being milked?🤠😘

Oh yeah, focus!  Bucs pull the upset after all those DLs gang up and Suh takes one for the team in a game ending injury for Mahomes in the 3rd Q.

The Weeknd has many hit songs. The guy has a lot of talent and is not the standard rapper, he plays electronic and pop songs too, sometimes reminiscent of 70s and 80s. He has great vocals. 

Not trying to convince you guys, do whatever you like, but just so you know,sometimes labels are misleading. 

5 hours ago, Nero said:

The Weeknd has many hit songs. The guy has a lot of talent and is not the standard rapper, he plays electronic and pop songs too, sometimes reminiscent of 70s and 80s. He has great vocals. 

Not trying to convince you guys, do whatever you like, but just so you know,sometimes labels are misleading. 

He might be very talented, I'm not doubting that.

It's more of a "Lady Gaga, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Prince, Justin Timberlake are all huge stars universally known" who have played the Super Bowl.

Then there's The Weekend. Just feels, you know, kind of odd. There's going to be a ton of people who are staring at their TVs tonight saying "Who?"

I still think it would be epic if Weird Al got to do the Super Bowl one year... 😂

28 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's more of a "Lady Gaga, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Prince, Justin Timberlake are all huge stars universally known" who have played the Super Bowl.

Then there's The Weekend. Just feels, you know, kind of odd. There's going to be a ton of people who are staring at their TVs tonight saying "Who?"

I still think it would be epic if Weird Al got to do the Super Bowl one year... 😂

The Weeknd might be less known to the overall audience, but he has many hit songs and definitely is known to the young audience. I thought the same at first, because I knew him but didn't know how good he really was, but then I checked out, he has like 5 songs that could be labelled as huge hits. You don't need more than that to be able to give a huge performance. Blinding Lights for example is amazing. "I can't feel my face" is great too. Catchy songs will make a good show, I bet. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I had actually never heard of The Weekend, until, well....this Weekend. 

To Nero's point, in the past, Super Bowl halftime shows were done by mega Superstars.   The Weekend may be well known to younger people, but his is not a name universally known.  

But, to be fair,  I was not at all very familiar with Bruno Mars before he played the Super Bowl,  and he was fantastic.  So perhaps this can be a repeat of that.

But, yes, it would be epic for Weird Al to perform.  Absolutely. 

Well for the gran finale Super Bowl 55 maybe the BROWNS will be there for Super Bowl 56 but........

Screenshot_2021-02-07_124316.jpg

GO BROWNS 2021........baby !

Meanwhile how about a cookout !

359955d58f34287fff81441e052271b6--bikini-models-bikini-girls.jpg

On 2/6/2021 at 4:45 PM, Zombo said:

TGZ

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Winners tell jokes and losers say deal."......

On 2/6/2021 at 4:45 PM, Zombo said:

TGZ

Looks like it was the Old Bull getting laid multiple times. 

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tsk, Tsk ... You know the rules, no making fun of anyone's predictions in this this thread unless you have the balls to make your own ... Enjoy your new avatar.

Z

• Haha 3

I'm personally quite happy with this outcome. I always hate the hype team. And as far as brady goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Being where the browns have been my heart has never been broken too badly by brady...but pittsburgh's has. And now brady, in one career, has eclipsed their entire precious dynasty not to mention their entire franchise history. 

While I picked the Chiefs to win,  if you notice, I was quivering badly with the pick.   I said the big concern would be the missing tackles for KC,  and in retrospect I think that was the key.  The Bucs do have an outstanding  DL and LBs,  and they were making mincemeat out of the KC OLine, such that there was absolutely no Mahomes Magic to be had on that night. 

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm personally quite happy with this outcome. I always hate the hype team. And as far as brady goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Being where the browns have been my heart has never been broken too badly by brady...but pittsburgh's has. And now brady, in one career, has eclipsed their entire precious dynasty not to mention their entire franchise history. 

I would not call KC a hype team, they had the best record in the NFL and had an unfortunate rash of injuries in their OL at the worst possible time.

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

They've already been anointed a dynasty by the hype machine. Well, not today. 

Could be like Seattle.....anointed a dynasty before they lost the second of back to back SB appearances.   Of course, that game was much closer...and they should have won.  Against the same QB.