THE BROWNS BOARD

Palin: didn't know Africa was a continent; more

Pumpkin Eater

What is so disgusting about this is that FOX had this information during the campaign and didn't report on it. How they can call themselves "Fair and Balanced" or even a "News" network is criminal. They had information that a VP candidate was unequivocally unqualified, and did not have the temperament for the office and failed their duty to report that to the people.

What looks like the (immediate) future of the GOP, from the Yahoo article titleist posted (with my own prescient thoughts, obviously).

The Too-Intelligent and Religiously Undesirable (according to the GOP's current Populist base) Conservative (the "Good"):

Any number of other Republicans may step forward. Romney, the ex-Massachusetts governor who lost the nomination this year, has restarted his political action committee.

The Neocon Creationist With Some "Heat" (the "Bad"):

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is heading to the leadoff caucus state of Iowa on Nov. 22 to deliver the keynote address to a conservative group.

The Populist, Uneducated Rube (and the "Fugly"):

Virtually unknown outside Alaska before her nomination, Palin revealed strong — even polarizing — views on religion, abortion and gay marriage. "She's somewhat of a diamond in the rough," said former Republican National Committee member Barbara Alby, who credits Palin with energizing the ticket. "I expect she'll grow from that."

This party is in deep fucking shit.

Postscript: This is the party that just lost North Fucking Carolina.

To be fair though mz the pussy, NC has aquired some really heavily democratic area's in the past few years. Some more populous than others, but there has definitely been a shift in this neck of the woods.

I know...my parents have been living in Mecklenburg Co. (Charlotte area) since '95, and I've witnessed the changes first-hand. And, of course there's the Research Triangle, which will probably always go Dem.

But still...

Postscript: This is the party that just lost North Fucking Carolina.

To be fair though mz the pussy, NC has aquired some really heavily democratic area's in the past few years. Some more populous than others, but there has definitely been a shift in this neck of the woods.

But they lost Indiana too. INDIANA! Virginia! I contend that losing NC is like the democrats losing CA or NY

What looks like the (immediate) future of the GOP, from the Yahoo article titleist posted (with my own prescient thoughts, obviously).

The Too-Intelligent and Religiously Undesirable (according to the GOP's current Populist base) Conservative (the "Good"):

Any number of other Republicans may step forward. Romney, the ex-Massachusetts governor who lost the nomination this year, has restarted his political action committee.

The Neocon Creationist With Some "Heat" (the "Bad"):

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is heading to the leadoff caucus state of Iowa on Nov. 22 to deliver the keynote address to a conservative group.

The Populist, Uneducated Rube (and the "Fugly"):

Virtually unknown outside Alaska before her nomination, Palin revealed strong — even polarizing — views on religion, abortion and gay marriage. "She's somewhat of a diamond in the rough," said former Republican National Committee member Barbara Alby, who credits Palin with energizing the ticket. "I expect she'll grow from that."

This party is in deep fucking shit.

Mitt's actually a good candidate, but will never make it past the primaries as long as the religious right is a big part of the republican base.

What is so disgusting about this is that FOX had this information during the campaign and didn't report on it. How they can call themselves "Fair and Balanced" or even a "News" network is criminal. They had information that a VP candidate was unequivocally unqualified, and did not have the temperament for the office and failed their duty to report that to the people.

exactly.

NO, I already posted that it was a setup, by a movie producer and a friend, who called MSNBC and conned them into

thinking they were major members of McCain's campaign officials.

Was totally bogus. bought them a sizable number of votes by goofy people who are willing to believe anything, though.

NO, I already posted that it was a setup, by a movie producer and a friend, who called MSNBC and conned them into

thinking they were major members of McCain's campaign officials.

Was totally bogus. bought them a sizable number of votes by goofy people who are willing to believe anything, though.

PB&J wrote: "What is so disgusting about this is that FOX had this information during the campaign and didn't report on it. How they can call themselves "Fair and Balanced" or even a "News" network is criminal. They had information that a VP candidate was unequivocally unqualified, and did not have the temperament for the office and failed their duty to report that to the people. "

Now that the story has been proven false, and set up by super liberal MSNBC, where is the left wing outrage? You left wingers are all hypocrites. This is the direction this country is going now.

Archived