THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Saturday

The Gipper

Here is today's survey.   Give your answers or opinions.

1.  Is there one particular  NFL free agent you would particularly like to see the Browns snatch up....if they can?  

2. Is there one  particular player that you would want to see the Browns snatch up with that #26 pick in the first round?

3. Christian Kirksey has been released by the Packers.    Any interest?

4. Steelers GM says he is excited to see what Dwayne Haskins can do.  Does this auger something?

5. Rumors are that Tim Tebow may  join  Urban Meyers staff in JAX  in some capacity.   Good move?

6. Is there one particular city that you would like to spend a week in sometime in the next year?  

1.  Is there one particular  NFL free agent you would particularly like to see the Browns snatch up....if they can?  

Not a real big fish, but we need a slot corner, and I'd like to see us steal Mile Hilton from the Steelers.

2. Is there one  particular player that you would want to see the Browns snatch up with that #26 pick in the first round?

I'm not in tune with the prospects, but ... Best Defensive Player Available.

No. But good luck to him, he was a warrior.

4. Steelers GM says he is excited to see what Dwayne Haskins can do.  Does this auger something?

Why do you use weird words? I don't know how to answer this, but Haskins sucks, if that helps.

5. Rumors are that Tim Tebow may  join  Urban Meyers staff in JAX  in some capacity.   Good move?

For Tim? Sure. What is he going to coach ... Bible Studies?

6. Is there one particular city that you would like to spend a week in sometime in the next year?  

London or Honolulu

Z

The talk is all about JJ Watt......but one guy that might be nice for us is Bud Dupree.   First, as an OLB, he fits a need for us IMO.  And coming of an injury he may not cost as much as you would think. (and you hope he would come in fully recovered therefrom).  Second, of course, it would mean we steal him from Pittspuke.  They seem like they are going to lose him anyway.  Why not weaken them and Strengthen us all in one fell swoop. 

There have been a number of names bandied about.  Zaven Collins, Nick Bolton,  Barmore from Ala.....someone to help the defense. 

Uhm,  some, maybe.    I don't think he is that old, is he?  If he would give us an upgrade at that position....worth thinking about anyway. 

4. Steelers GM says he is excited to see what Dwayne Haskins can do.  Does this augur something?

I did misspell the word originally.  The difference between auger and augur is quite distinct:   it means "to foretell events" either good or bad as like an omen.  The Steelers GM even making that statement may augur  the demise of Ben R.   

Maybe.   Talk is of him replacing the guy the let go:  Doyle,  who had the position "Director of Sports Performance".    As I understand it, that position is a combination of like an assistant  strength and conditioning coach and  not sure what to call it,   "lifestyle"  coach? Counselor?      I understand that Tebow was and is somewhat of a workout warrior, so he could handle that aspect of things OK I suspect.  And with his well known  "spiritual" background he could be a go to guy for players to talk things over.  Why not?  If Urban would trust him to do something like that,  who would we be to question it? 

I am planning/hoping to spend like 5 days in Santa Fe NM in April .  Also I am hoping to spend from 3 days to a week in the Chicago area this summer.   But, the place I owe myself a week at is:    San Francisco.    I was scheduled to go there for a week in January, but because of Covid that did not happen.  So like I said, I owe myself a week there. 

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

JJ Watt today/maybe Von Miller tomorrow?.. cap dust cuts has a while to settle.. better to guarantee a bookend DE, than LB in this draft year..

If Kwity Paye or Mikah Parsons gets to pick 15 Patriots..trade up for one of ..If not? Camp Nick Bolton or Gregory Rousseau

NOPE! pass.. Schobert was the keeper

Simply..Fuck Pittsburgh!

Good move & Tim Teeblow should never be used in two following sentences... 🙏.. Strike 2 Urban  

6. Is there one particular city that you would like to spend a week in sometime in the next year?  CLEAR Blue Water 🏝️ count me in..

I have 2... Watt and Dupree

Best Defensive player Available

Nope

No

Can't hurt

Vegas