THE BROWNS BOARD

More proven voter fraud - this time Texas

calfoxwc

45 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're full of shit as usual.

I was surprised myself. Judge Tomas Ramirez. I was trying to figure out why it took a year plus to indict since the fraud occurred in 2018. I still haven’t figured that part out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawsintexas.com/republican-judge-tomas-tommy-ramirez-iii-arrested-over-2018-election-fraud-allegations/%3famp

well, woodpecker ibb, your sassy point is flimsy. There are dishonest people who are really corrupt democrats who run as republicans because that is the only way for them to get into office.

romney, john mccain, murkowski, collins, sasse... etc etc anthony "coward and liar" gonzalez,

the dems don't have that problem. They are ALL corrupt.

you don't understand much, woody....................

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, woodpecker ibb, your sassy point is flimsy. There are dishonest people who are really corrupt democrats who run as republicans because that is the only way for them to get into office.

romney, john mccain, murkowski, collins, sasse... etc etc anthony "coward and liar" gonzalez,

the dems don't have that problem. They are ALL corrupt.

you don't understand much, woody....................

Fair enough. I never found the article showing he was a democrat running as a republican. Please post that unless it’s just speculation on your part. I’m reasonably certain there’s corrupt folks on both sides. It’s a shame.

Really my only point was l was surprised the Blaze reported on it. Good for them. And good the guy got caught. 

• Thanks 1