THE BROWNS BOARD

Q inauguration day

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That's your equivalency? Seriously?

WSS

Well if Vambo want to be a dick- and say Joe is a pedo- incesto Cheetos did all but say he'd fuck her... 

If Joe fingered a chick- let's see how this plays out Steve... Says she still has some of Trump's DNA on her clothes...  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-carroll/trump-may-soon-have-to-answer-rape-allegations-under-oath-idUSKBN2AN0YP

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well if Vambo want to be a dick- and say Joe is a pedo- incesto Cheetos did all but say he'd fuck her... 

If Joe fingered a chick- let's see how this plays out Steve... Says she still has some of Trump's DNA on her clothes...  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-carroll/trump-may-soon-have-to-answer-rape-allegations-under-oath-idUSKBN2AN0YP

Actually Vambo showed a whole lot of very similar very creepy pictures about your boy Joe. And that was all you could find about trump? One more time hating trump does not mean to you have to take a bullet for Joe Biden.

And Joe Biden was accused of groping at  least chick and the vice president believed it.

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually Vambo showed a whole lot of very similar very creepy pictures about your boy Joe. And that was all you could find about trump? One more time hating trump does not mean to you have to take a bullet for Joe Biden.

And Joe Biden was accused of groping at  least chick and the vice president believed it.

WSS

Come on Steve get your head out of your ass... One of Trump's marriages broke up directly from cheating on his pregnant wife.. But there's way more- the MAGAs just refuse to admit he's a major slime ball.  

Shit- there's even a Wiki article...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Come on Steve get your head out of your ass... One of Trump's marriages broke up directly from cheating on his pregnant wife.. But there's way more- the MAGAs just refuse to admit he's a major slime ball.  

Shit- there's even a Wiki article...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

And Clinton took at least a blow job in the wh. so?

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What I am saying is I don't give a shit about infidelity in trump's marriage. I've been divorced twice myself. I was the lead singer in a rock and roll band and a lot thinner in those days. Hah

If any of you fake puritans tell me you've never tried to get laid and got turned down I won't come out and call you a liar but I want very highly doubt it.  The reason we know each other is it we are fans of professional athletes who fuck bimbo's by the score.  Lett's not be hypocrites. But...  Those were little girls in the Biden picture  (And even that doesn't make him unfit to be president. I would say that being an idiot does.)

WSS

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You are making a fool of yourself the same way Biden does so do like he does hide stop digging in deeper seek professional help if need be but get over your hardon for Trump it's unhealthy.

image.thumb.png.19f7bf48d4b48982bff49344dea4692a.png

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

And Clinton took at least a blow job in the wh. so?

So doesn't matter if they're Democrats or Republicans- hmmm?  If you want to say (as Steve has) I don't give a shit about Trump's morality- then you sure as hell shouldn't be piling on Cuomo- or Vambo insinuating Biden is some kind of pedophile. Zero proof of the latter, BTW.  

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What I am saying is I don't give a shit about infidelity in trump's marriage. I've been divorced twice myself. I was the lead singer in a rock and roll band and a lot thinner in those days. Hah

If any of you fake puritans tell me you've never tried to get laid and got turned down I won't come out and call you a liar but I want very highly doubt it.  The reason we know each other is it we are fans of professional athletes who fuck bimbo's by the score.  Lett's not be hypocrites. But...  Those were little girls in the Biden picture  (And even that doesn't make him unfit to be president. I would say that being an idiot does.)

WSS

See above Steve.  Doubtless (some of) those in positions of power, fame (top rock stars), or authority use their influence to bang as many chicks as possible. LOL, scratch Jimmy Carter off of that list. The question is why in some cases years delay of making those accusations. LOL- I'll be "Biden" my time. Just sayin' if Trump's DNA matches the spooge on that woman's dress- it's not going to go well for Playboy Donnie. 

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

You are making a fool of yourself the same way Biden does so do like he does hide stop digging in deeper seek professional help if need be but get over your hardon for Trump it's unhealthy.

What's really unhealthy is your severe case of Biden Derangement syndrome.  It's endemic on this Forum,  Can't hate Trump- but piling on Joe and the Democrats? Nothing to see there.  :D  

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

meanwhile.. you voted against our excellent for AMERICA Pres TRUMP who worked so hard to stop children being trafficked.....proud of it now?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/missing-children-rescued-dallas-texas

31 missing children recovered in Dallas-Fort Worth area during human trafficking operation

News

U.S. Marshals helped rescue minors with ties to sex trafficking

recovered, Cal- recovered.  QAnon needs people like you. They've about put the legit "Save the Children" organization out of business.  :(  

And there was zero, none at all child trafficking when Cheetos was in office...  

recovered in TEXAS despite how you voted. BLUEAnon  TDS BS is in your heart. I still have no idea about you and woodpecker getting aroused by whatever q is.

Sad, too bad.

Urban Dictionary: Blue Anon

Blue Anon A loosely organized network of Democrat voters, politicians and media personalities who spread left-wing conspiracy theories such as the Russia Hoax, Jussie Smollett hoax, Ukraine hoax, Covington Kids hoax, and Brett Kavanaugh hoax.

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What's really unhealthy is your severe case of Biden Derangement syndrome.  It's endemic on this Forum,  Can't hate Trump- but piling on Joe and the Democrats? Nothing to see there.  :D  

New York Assembly takes 'first step' to begin governor's impeachment process after police report filed

Journalist suing Michigan governor says COVID-infected seniors treated like 'bags of laundry'

California hit with another recall effort as crime spikes in this city