THE BROWNS BOARD

White waitress tip

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It was at a MAGA steakhouse in Shreeveport, LA.

I’ll take that as a no on the news article, but at least you got a silver lining here. You got a lefty supporting a MAGA steakhouse! How about that.

Sure, they probably ordered the cheapest thing on the menu. And they’re too stupid to take the correct copy of the receipt. But at least they’re trying, in their own way.

11 hours ago, hammertime said:

What the heck did they get for 15 bucks?

I didn’t say it was fake it just looks like a click bait topic

Yes.  It caught my eye.  

And if you look closely at all the scribbles they used a cheap crappy pen just to get it to write.

ALSO guess what cute little white girls get bigger tips than everyone else,  just a fact of life.   (I knew a few back in the day that were cute and flirty and made unreal tips especially Friday and Saturday nights with liquor 🥃 served.)

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Obviously. The border wall was just meant to be a big “MAGAs Welcome All” sign, haha.

I don't know anybody centre or right of centre that doesn't like legal immigrants.  They also like people of colour who don't hate America.  Pigmentation in itself only matters to the democrats.

WSS

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Just a joke there fellas. Diehard kinda did tee it up...

Does that also include the two grammatical mistakes ?   Although those can go either way depending on who wrote them.

But it is the first thing you look for in fraudulent "stuff".

So is it legitimate or just 🐂 bullshit ?

On 3/13/2021 at 9:34 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It was at a MAGA steakhouse in Shreeveport, LA.

Says applebees though.

Then again, since I've been to Shreeveport and can tell you it's nothing special, I guess that's about as close to a steakhouse as they get.

P.S. if you're looking for something to do with your seemingly infinite spare time, I know a few places looking for part time work.  Also, just a thought, golf is a gentlemen's hobby.  Might want to pick it up.

12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Does that also include the two grammatical mistakes ?   Although those can go either way depending on who wrote them.

But it is the first thing you look for in fraudulent "stuff".

So is it legitimate or just 🐂 bullshit ?

If l had to guess it’s bullshit. Someone took their copy of a receipt and figured they’d have a little fun riling up folks on the interwebs. Mission accimplished.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Says applebees though.

Then again, since I've been to Shreeveport and can tell you it's nothing special, I guess that's about as close to a steakhouse as they get.

P.S. if you're looking for something to do with your seemingly infinite spare time, I know a few places looking for part time work.  Also, just a thought, golf is a gentlemen's hobby.  Might want to pick it up.

You seem to worry about other peoples spare time.  At least I don't take BJ's from men fag.😁