THE BROWNS BOARD

Still unsigned 1st round picks

Solon16

who else? the kid from Jags? With all the sheeot A.smith went through at the combine.....i just knew the kid was going to pull something like this.....(far apart) in negotiations! Between he and Crabtree.....While i'm not surprised...I am amazed. horrible start to both careers! Agents ruin sports but trying to squeeze money out of mike brown is impossible...andre may be headed back to the draft.....he'll end up 560 pounds at next years combine....what a loser.

who else? the kid from Jags? With all the sheeot A.smith went through at the combine.....i just knew the kid was going to pull something like this.....(far apart) in negotiations! Between he and Crabtree.....While i'm not surprised...I am amazed. horrible start to both careers! Agents ruin sports but trying to squeeze money out of mike brown is impossible...andre may be headed back to the draft.....he'll end up 560 pounds at next years combine....what a loser.

560lbs. and probaly a felony to boot.

Yeah guys, it isn't Smith's fault the cheap-ass Bengalsare offering him, the sixth overall pick, way less money than both Vernon Gholston (last year's sixth pick) and Darius Heyward-Bey (this year's seventh pick). I'd hold out if I was Smith, too.

He, Crabtree and Aaron Maybin are the only holdouts left.

Guest Aloysius
Yeah guys, it isn't Smith's fault the cheap-ass Bengalsare offering him, the sixth overall pick, way less money than both Vernon Gholston (last year's sixth pick) and Darius Heyward-Bey (this year's seventh pick). I'd hold out if I was Smith, too.

Yeah, it's crazy to draft a guy with work ethic & intelligence issues that high, then keep him out of camp by insisting on a below market deal.

With Smith's holdout and Maualuga's nagging injuries, the Bengals may not end up getting much out of their top two picks this year.

Yeah, it's crazy to draft a guy with work ethic & intelligence issues that high, then keep him out of camp by insisting on a below market deal.

With Smith's holdout and Maualuga's nagging injuries, the Bengals may not end up getting much out of their top two picks this year.

Things are looking up :) after all

Gotta love Mike Brown.

Everyone, BTW, should be checking out his act on Hard Knocks. He makes Bill Belichick look like Mr. Personality.

Ah Smith. The combine, the holdout, the brilliant decision to run his 40 without a shirt at Alabama's pro day when the other linemen had the decency to cover themselves up (at about 0:45 on the video):

Dennis

Kind of hypnotic, no? Kind of what Nell Carter probably looked like when she ran a 40 without a shirt on.

Guest Aloysius
Gotta love Mike Brown.

Everyone, BTW, should be checking out his act on Hard Knocks. He makes Bill Belichick look like Mr. Personality.

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious.

On the other hand, I did experience some cognitive dissonance when they showed Tank Johnson putting together a bunk bed for his kids. Definitely defied some of my preconceptions about that Bungle.

Archived