THE BROWNS BOARD

Everyone who voted against Pres Trump voted for this

calfoxwc

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not 1\2 as bad as the rampant BDS has deteriorated things around here. TDS = bad. BDS doesn't exist- like hell it doesn't. Just look at the Thread titles and try and tell me otherwise.  Biden- Biden- Biden- Biden. Predicted the direction things were going to go after Joe won. I'm basically done bothering with the right wing loonies who populate this Forum.  It's a waste of my time. If you want to talk about psychopaths- there's plenty of folks who post here who fit the description. FYI. 

Yeah there's problems at the border. Tell me something I don't know. 

It's 1/2 not 1\2.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:55 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's 1/2 not 1\2.

crap. Hoorta doesn't know better than THAT? I guess hard core haters spell emotionally too. and write fractions emotionally.

that makes them FEEL so very special.

"1\2" ???? Frickin SERIOUSLY ?  LOL LOL oh, my....

One half - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_half

One half is the irreducible fraction resulting from dividing one by two (2) or the fraction resulting from dividing any number by its double. Multiplication by one half is equivalent to division by two, or "halving"; conversely, division by one half is equivalent to multiplication by two, or "doubling". One half appears often in mathematical equations, recipes, measurements, etc. Half can also be said to be one …

• Particularities in writing and language
  • Code Points
  • See also

⁄2 is also one of the few fractions to usually have a key of its own on typewriters (see fractions). It also has its own code point in some early extensions of ASCII at 171. In Unicode, it has its own code unit at U+00BD (decimal 189) in the C1 Controls and Latin-1 Supplement block, and a cross-reference in the Number Forms block, rendering as "½". The HTML entity is ½.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Dead people are minorities?

WSS

Yeah Steve all of two of them who voted in Georgia. Now some don't like if I use / or \?  Just like folks still digging further down the conspiracy rabbit hole trying to find that virtually nonexistent election fraud. 

Maybe I should start a thread to piss off the pro gun lobby here that you need one of THESE  when you go elk hunting.  Or shoot up a King Sooper. Ya never know when the zombie apocalypse is coming.  Make sure you have a few thousand rounds of ammo too. :D  

Ruger AR-556 with Lite Free-Float Handguard

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Steve all of two of them who voted in Georgia. Now some don't like if I use / or \?  Just like folks still digging further down the conspiracy rabbit hole trying to find that virtually nonexistent election fraud. 

Maybe I should start a thread to piss off the pro gun lobby here that you need one of THESE  when you go elk hunting.  Or shoot up a King Sooper. Ya never know when the zombie apocalypse is coming.  Make sure you have a few thousand rounds of ammo too. :D  

Quit the pivot from voter fraud to gun confiscation*. Your cult leader will be proud.  Actually the dead voters remark with kind of a joke even though it certainly is a factor. The most important caveat is ballots that came in late, unsigned, fake address etc etc some 130000  Ineligible votes. All reinstated by Stacey Abrams sister. More than enough to shift the senators race. 

WSS

* Even though admittedly the op was about illegal immigration another of your pet project.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

No. You need one of those to protect yourself from your fellow citizens that are only half a step removed from calling for extermination camps for american citizens that dare to disagree with their "progressive" proclamations. Half a step and inching towards that line. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.thumb.png.54276ea189c3d6fbb5b387829c557065.png

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-03-24_102639.thumb.png.e4951f86067f801481c6c9543be1b463.png

• Thanks 1

stupid is as stupid does.

an AR-15 is the same as a semi-auto .22

the AR-15 is modular, adaptable.

But the left will never look up the definition of "semi-auto"...

it would conflict with them emotionally.

but good luck getting any leftwing emotional knee jerker to listen.

it seems that the only posts we get from the likes of Hoorta and co....

are inane bombastic "piss off" posts that make no sense.

which is, pretty much the entire ops of the leftwing radical washington dc swamp.

just wait til the midterms.

the left FEELS like Veterans can go to hell because they aren't a dependent, locked in democratic voting block.

but they count on most all illegals being just that.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:22 AM, Westside Steve said:

Quit the pivot from voter fraud to gun confiscation*. Your cult leader will be proud.  Actually the dead voters remark with kind of a joke even though it certainly is a factor. The most important caveat is ballots that came in late, unsigned, fake address etc etc some 130000  Ineligible votes. All reinstated by Stacey Abrams sister. More than enough to shift the senators race. 

WSS

* Even though admittedly the op was about illegal immigration another of your pet project.

Fraud is a dead issue, (except to the conspiracy crowd who still chooses to believe a pathological liar contrary to all credible evidence). The CIA killed Kennedy too, and Hangar 51 at Roswell is real while we're at it. 

Regarding illegal immigration. Take the Trump tactic- shoot 'em on sight. Or, let 'em rot in Mexico. 

As to guns- gonna tell ya a story Steve. I'm a certified pyro- love me some fireworks. Fondly remember back in the early '60s when you could get REAL cherry bombs, hammerheads, and M-80s. Coo-coo-k a choo Mrs. Robinson where have they gone? Gone because too many dum-dums were blowing off their fingers with them. Just MHO- the same is going to happen to assault weapons. Why? Because it's WE THE PEOPLE,  not we the 2nd Amendment gun lobby. 

To stop a government you don't like is your argument? Har har. Tried it January 6th- didn't have the armament. Even if they did- You take 200 Proud Boys (or 2,000) against the Army with armed personnel vehicles and Abrams Tanks? Not even taking into account the Air Force- I'm taking the Army- every time. 

Confiscation isn't going to happen- as there's already 10s of millions of paramilitary assault weapons out there. People aren't going to voluntarily turn them in, and there's no effective way to trace them either. Want VS need Steve. Yeah- at one time I WANTED a full auto Uzi- did I really NEED one? NOPE. But those paranoids worried about the covid infested invasion happening at the border think they better have an AR15 or three to protect themselves from the coming zombie apocalypse or BLM invasion coming soon to a town near you.  

My solution? We're not going to ban assault weapons (I'll be shocked if we do)- 27 dead at Sandy Hook, then further carnage at Las Vegas, Atlanta, and now Boulder are pretty convincing arguments. But hells bells- if you want to own an assault weapon in the future, or buy ammo for it? Sorry - you need a license to own one. Or buy .223 or 556 NATO ammo?  Oh Canada!! Buy a clue. We don't give drivers licenses to blind people, we don't want nuts owing weapons whos primary purpose is to kill as many humans as quickly and efficiently as possible. .  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fraud is a dead issue, (except to the conspiracy crowd who still chooses to believe a pathological liar contrary to all credible evidence). The CIA killed Kennedy too, and Hangar 51 at Roswell is real while we're at it. 

Regarding illegal immigration. Take the Trump tactic- shoot 'em on sight. Or, let 'em rot in Mexico. 

As to guns- gonna tell ya a story Steve. I'm a certified pyro- love me some fireworks. Fondly remember back in the early '60s when you could get REAL cherry bombs, hammerheads, and M-80s. Coo-coo-k a choo Mrs. Robinson where have they gone? Gone because too many dum-dums were blowing off their fingers with them. Just MHO- the same is going to happen to assault weapons. Why? Because it's WE THE PEOPLE,  not we the 2nd Amendment gun lobby. 

To stop a government you don't like is your argument? Har har. Tried it January 6th- didn't have the armament. Even if they did- You take 200 Proud Boys (or 2,000) against the Army with armed personnel vehicles and Abrams Tanks? Not even taking into account the Air Force- I'm taking the Army- every time. 

Confiscation isn't going to happen- as there's already 10s of millions of paramilitary assault weapons out there. People aren't going to voluntarily turn them in, and there's no effective way to trace them either. Want VS need Steve. Yeah- at one time I WANTED a full auto Uzi- did I really NEED one? NOPE. But those paranoids worried about the covid infested invasion happening at the border think they better have an AR15 or three to protect themselves from the coming zombie apocalypse or BLM invasion coming soon to a town near you.  

My solution? We're not going to ban assault weapons (I'll be shocked if we do)- 27 dead at Sandy Hook, then further carnage at Las Vegas, Atlanta, and now Boulder are pretty convincing arguments. But hells bells- if you want to own an assault weapon in the future, or buy ammo for it? Sorry - you need a license to own one. Or buy .223 or 556 NATO ammo?  Oh Canada!! Buy a clue. We don't give drivers licenses to blind people, we don't want nuts owing weapons whos primary purpose is to kill as many humans as quickly and efficiently as possible. .  

image.thumb.png.feda8830a93edb51beeb76b5c6992848.png

image.png.7d2f5841a2523faba1318df217f0d32a.png

image.thumb.png.28ef96108524afa20a172130a258ebbe.png

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

27 dead at Sandy Hook, then further carnage at Las Vegas, Atlanta, and now Boulder are pretty convincing arguments.

Somehow you Libs always fail to mention the weekly body count in Democratic shitholes like Chicago.

Their annual shootings make those numbers look pathetic, yet the majority of those murders are made with regular handguns.

I know it doesn’t fit your narrative, but it DOES rear its ugly head if you want to compare apples to apples.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Somehow you Libs always fail to mention the weekly body count in Democratic shitholes like Chicago.

Their annual shootings make those numbers look pathetic, yet the majority of those murders are made with regular handguns.

I know it doesn’t fit your narrative, but it DOES rear its ugly head if you want to compare apples to apples.

He’s a troll.  Just looking for attention .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2