THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's minion says: ‘Don’t be Surprised when Buildings are on Fire’ if Derek Chauvin Isn’t Convicted

Vambo

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:D OK, ya got me there- descendants of slaves. 

Vambo is playing the defense's card- as I already said they would- "create reasonable doubt"....  That will be for the jury to decide. How one OJ Simpson got off, but there won't be a civil trial, as the City of Minneapolis already paid up. Time will tell, until then- I'm outta here, they can enjoy their right wing rants and conspiracies to their heart's content.  

You've been say that for months and yet here you are ...talk about credibility!🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Vambo is playing the defense's card- as I already said they would- "create reasonable doubt"....  That will be for the jury to decide. How one OJ Simpson got off, but there won't be a civil trial, as the City of Minneapolis already paid up. Time will tell, until then- I'm outta here, they can enjoy their right wing rants and conspiracies to their heart's content.  

Hoorta translation:

tenor.gif?itemid=13174130

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

You've been say that for months and yet here you are ...talk about credibility!🤣

Bye-bye troll boy....   I need a break from the crap that gets spewed here every day.  I should put your sorry ass on ignore, but as a Mod, can't do so.  

On 4/11/2021 at 2:07 PM, hoorta said:

Like you me vanbo ball peen Cal the woodpecker and everybody else on this board?

Like it or not OJ was found not guilty by a fair and square court of law.  Whether you like him or not or whether or not you support the law the subsequent persecution was outrageous. They wouldn't have done that to anybody else.  Just one reason I think our legal system sucks.

I can't imagine that a reasonable doubt is going to make much difference in this officers trial.

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Bye-bye troll boy....   I need a break from the crap that gets spewed here every day.  I should put your sorry ass on ignore, but as a Mod, can't do so.  

Bye-bye troll boy....

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Like it or not OJ was found not guilty by a fair and square court of law.  Whether you like him or not or whether or not you support the law the subsequent persecution was outrageous. They wouldn't have done that to anybody else.  Just one reason I think our legal system sucks.

I can't imagine that a reasonable doubt is going to make much difference in this officers trial.

WSS

You're one of the few here Steve where we can actually discuss things rationally- though we often disagree.  

Well, Vambot sure had to bring up the new rioting...  I'm DONE responding to his flamebaiting and whataboutism.  LOL, he's just like Ghoolie- always has to get the last troll in.  :D  Once and for all- I DON'T APPROVE OF RIOTING- LOCK THEM UP!!  OTOH,

Yeah, dumb ass 20 something- don't resist arrest, and you're still alive. I do wonder (assuming he had an outstanding warrant- what was it for.) Now I certainly don't approve of cops using a bullshit excuse that he had an air freshener on his rearview mirror.as a valid reason to pull him over in the first place. Racial profiling? TBD. As was commented in another forum...  

"Pretty hard to taser someone with a gun in your hand. And if you can't tell the difference between a taser and a gun- you are in the wrong profession." You had damn well better double check what you have in your hand before you pull the trigger. 

On 4/9/2021 at 12:37 AM, hoorta said:

A jury will determine that. Doubtless some here will say- he didn't get a fair trial. MHO? Chauvin can hope for a manslaughter conviction at best. Federal police brutality charges down the road? He's got the best defense lawyer the police union could afford, (Johnny Cochran is dead, unfortunately) so yeah- innocent until proven guilty. However, the prosecution has documented a mountain of proof- with more yet to come.   

BTW Hammer- let me give you a newsflash from HNN the (hoorta news network). Liz Cheney has been laughing her ever loving ass off over the last few days.   

Or you going to claim ignorance on that connection too?   I'll even give you a hint: The cowpokes in Wyoming are asking how many women Gaetz poked $$$. :D  

So what did Chauvin do?

Are you satisfied with the preparation for the courts decision?

Do things look OK to you?

Do you feel like you were presented with ALL the info or just what they wanted you to see?  Now at court it’s not the same, is it?  George Floyd killed himself.  

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, hoorta said:

You're one of the few here Steve where we can actually discuss things rationally- though we often disagree.  

Well, Vambot sure had to bring up the new rioting...  I'm DONE responding to his flamebaiting and whataboutism.  LOL, he's just like Ghoolie- always has to get the last troll in.  :D  Once and for all- I DON'T APPROVE OF RIOTING- LOCK THEM UP!!  OTOH,

Yeah, dumb ass 20 something- don't resist arrest, and you're still alive. I do wonder (assuming he had an outstanding warrant- what was it for.) Now I certainly don't approve of cops using a bullshit excuse that he had an air freshener on his rearview mirror.as a valid reason to pull him over in the first place. Racial profiling? TBD. As was commented in another forum...  

"Pretty hard to taser someone with a gun in your hand. And if you can't tell the difference between a taser and a gun- you are in the wrong profession." You had damn well better double check what you have in your hand before you pull the trigger. 

Derek Chauvin trial: Expert says cop was justified in pinning down George Floyd