THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Declares Afghan War To End On 9/11 -- For Reals!

Vambo

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And it's been the right thing to do for the last 20 years. Of course the democrats pissed and moaned about trump's plan to get us out of that shit hole. Hypocrites.

WSS

Can we just be happy the right decision is being made?  The negativity could use a bit of a rest.

My only concern is having to bring troops back as we had to when Obama removed them from Iraq.

38 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Can we just be happy the right decision is being made?  The negativity could use a bit of a rest.

It could indeed. On the other hand campaigning against something and then doing the complete opposite is at least a little bit hypocritical.*

My only concern is having to bring troops back as we had to when Obama removed them from Iraq.

Did you personally want to stay there before a politician who support or didn't support made a decision?

WSS

* As in democrats now calling for an end to negativity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny, when Trump mentioned this very issue you Libs were totally against the idea.

You sound like a hypocrite.

Yep. The same old "perception changes when the emotions change on the exact same subject"

56 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny, when Trump mentioned this very issue you Libs were totally against the idea.

You sound like a hypocrite.

Again, if you truly don’t want to be part of the tinfoil brigade stop painting with a wide brush.  I’ve been in favor of leaving Iraq and Afghanistan since day one.  I didn’t support either invasion.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

* As in democrats now calling for an end to negativity.

No I am.  Too many people seem to only be happy when they are complaining.  And that goes for all walks of life.  There is certainly a time and place for it but when a decision occurs that aligns with your ideology, let that be enough.  If reasonable people don’t find common ground and acknowledge when it occurs, we are worse off as a nation.

2 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

No I am.  Too many people seem to only be happy when they are complaining.  And that goes for all walks of life.  There is certainly a time and place for it but when a decision occurs that aligns with your ideology, let that be enough.  If reasonable people don’t find common ground and acknowledge when it occurs, we are worse off as a nation.

where was this sentiment the four years of hating Pres Trump for zero good legit reason?????

criticizing biden for DELAYING the leaving (for no legit reason) only po'd the Taliban. biden did it to

get at Pres Trump.

Biden is a complete and total disastrous puppet screw up.

"but let's just be positive and not negative now".

nah.

43 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Again, if you truly don’t want to be part of the tinfoil brigade stop painting with a wide brush.

Leaving Afghanistan is a good decision regardless of who’s President...how’s that for a wide brush?
I highly doubt you’re going to hear a bunch of criticism from the Right on this decision, other than do it sooner.

• Thanks 1

We hardly have any troops there now.  So this is hardly big news.

The U.S. completed its reduction of forces to 2,500 troops in January 2021. This was the lowest number of American soldiers in Afghanistan since 2001.

I think we have more troops in DC.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Hilarious..

Hypocritical as all hell but hilarious none the less.

57 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We hardly have any troops there now.  So this is hardly big news.

The U.S. completed its reduction of forces to 2,500 troops in January 2021. This was the lowest number of American soldiers in Afghanistan since 2001.

I agree that troop levels are very low but still feel like it is a good move.  At some point we need to allow the Afghans to figure this out.  We’ve spent far too much on this already. I feel bad for some of the Afghan people who will suffer from our lack of presence but we need to focus on this country for a little while.

Meanwhile, Hoorta's hero biden uses the graves of Fallen American Soldiers

as a cheap photo op.

while leaving our soldiers in Afghanistan months later than Trump had planned to have them leave.

sick lowlife stuff by biden and the ilk around him.

https://redstate.com/andrewmalcolm/2021/04/15/clueless-tasteless-joe-biden-walks-on-graves-of-afghan-fallen-but-he-wore-a-mask-so-its-ok-n361737