THE BROWNS BOARD

A nick-name for a powerful defense

BrownsfaninPa

On 4/22/2021 at 7:56 PM, mjp28 said:

A rock and roll related theme ?  Cleveland "D" rocks ?  Something else simple but still but rockin' good.

Blood and Rockets or maybe Hammer of the Gods  

let me have a smoke or a few drinks to come up with something better

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

For the Cleveland Browns' D (CBD) there's only one candidate...

The Dispensory...

We  can't buy Cannabis (THC)  CBD in Ohio, not without a prescription.  You can get Hemp CBD  at your local Rite-Aid or whatever.  I have been using some of it as a salve for my arthritis.  But, when I went to Colorado, I got a very small jar of the cannabis  salve,  which I do think works better,  but it costs.  It was like  $14.00 or a small  0.3 oz  jar. 

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

We  can't buy Cannabis (THC)  CBD in Ohio, not without a prescription.  You can get Hemp CBD  at your local Rite-Aid or whatever.  I have been using some of it as a salve for my arthritis.  But, when I went to Colorado, I got a very small jar of the cannabis  salve,  which I do think works better,  but it costs.  It was like  $14.00 or a small  0.3 oz  jar. 

Do you use it under the nose for that "arthritis" granny?👵

18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

No, and I don't even know what that means. 

You put smelly salve under your nose around dead bodies that have ripened. But in this case a little THC infused salve will make you forget about arthritis. 😴

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You put smelly salve under your nose around dead bodies that have ripened. But in this case a little THC infused salve will make you forget about arthritis. 😴

Fortunately I have never had that experience,  but  in less than  2 weeks I am going to be traveling with  an  administrator of a Coroner's office  who has to do that sort of thing all the time.  I will ask him if his  nose salve is ever infused with Cannabis. 

Just out of curiosity....what job have you had where you had to deal with a lot of dead bodies? 

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Fortunately I have never had that experience,  but  in less than  2 weeks I am going to be traveling with  an  administrator of a Coroner's office  who has to do that sort of thing all the time.  I will ask him if his  nose salve is ever infused with Cannabis. 

Just out of curiosity....what job have you had where you had to deal with a lot of dead bodies? 

A few. Vietnam.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Sounds like you all need a trip to CA 

I may be going to California  twice later in the year.  In August  I may be hitting the area around Reno/Tahoe and then up to like Lassen and Lava Tubes and into So. Oregon;   Later in November  I plan to hit the northern coast  from like Mendocino to the Oregon border, then back for a week in San Francisco.   And, if things work right, I may be hitting  SoCal in  around February.  Only one of those trips is booked solid. But I am planning on one and hoping for the other.  

As far as the  legal cannabis is concerned...I have NO interest in smoking any of it.  My only interest is in  getting some of the pain relieving salve.

And, really  you don't have to  go to Calif. to get legal, recreational marijuana:

States where recreational marijuana is legal:

I mean,  a run up to Michigan for me would only be like  2.5 hour drive.  I probably wouldn't even have to do that.  I could probably get  prescription for it if I wanted to from my doctor  to  relieve both arthritis pain and neuropathy. 

Link to a map of legalization status for dope.  Click on it.  Naturally, you will note that it is mostly the backward  southern states that have resisted legalization/decriminalization along with a few conservative western states  (Idaho/Wyoming/Utah). 

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state