THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Game *S T R E A M I N G* info

Dan in Florida

Detroit Lions vs Cleveland Browns TONIGHT (Saturday) at 7:30pm ET.

If you need "the link", (hopefully we have it)...ask in "The Tavern" (our Chatroom).

CLICK HERE to enter the Chat Room (The Tavern)

DON'T PM THIS WEEK "REQUESTING LINKS" ...No info is available yet.

PLEASE DO NOT POST GAME LINKS HERE, if you find game links, please send them to me (VIA PM).

Note: NFL NETWORK will re-air the game on Sunday August 23 from 10am - 1pm ET

Sorry Ocon and Dan I went ahead and got rid of those posts per Dan's request. I guess we should be a little careful until later or the links could be removed by those in the CIA according to Dan.

I have to work but STO is showing the game at 11:00 :) This makes Jack a happy boy. I really hope to see some improvement tonight! I don't care it it's offence or defence. I want to see something that looks like an NFL team.

Sorry Ocon and Dan I went ahead and got rid of those posts per Dan's request. I guess we should be a little careful until later or the links could be removed by those in the CIA according to Dan.

No prob. Understood. Obviously, I'm a noob on the s t r e a m i n g front.

All good.

My link last week sucked. It was choppy as hell and stopped quite a few times, but that could be due to my internet connection.

I wish I knew Inspecta! We found a BETTER link (around gametime) that was Great & needed NO software.

If anyone has a BAD GAME FEED, check in with us in the Tavern (chatroom), we MAY have a BETTER link available.

Also, if anybody FINDS a GREAT stream, please stop by the chatroom and share it with us!

GO BROWNS!!!!

OOOOooooh!!!

I have the DVR all set to record it tomorrow morning and I was planning on watching it then (almost like regular season...Sunday football).

But, I will definitely check in tonight to see if there's a way to watch it live!!

Just please-----for those that don't see it live------start telling everybody how the game went when you didn't see it. Ahem, we had some folks doing that last week and it didn't work out so well.

Just please-----for those that don't see it live------start telling everybody how the game went when you didn't see it. Ahem, we had some folks doing that last week and it didn't work out so well.

Might want to start a thread making this point? Just a thought.

Might want to start a thread making this point? Just a thought.

Didn't know you had that wise ass in you, Ocon.

That would be a pretty funny thread, but I'm too nice of a guy to do anything like that................

I'm gonna try and load the stream on my PS3 so I can watch it on my big TV.

I've done that on a 37" HD. I ended up shrinking the video player window until it looked clearer (about 1/2 screen size) or if you move further away from the TV, you can go larger. Than tie the audio into the Surround Sound. Go Browns!

Some Dell's (mine, dude) goes into the TV nicely via hdmi. 100% digital x-fer. As good of quality as you can get on ypur laptop, goes straight to the TV. Definitely will be checking the tavern for links. Hopefully I can still chat on my gayberry- has anybody had any BB luck in the tavern? Man, I can't believe a woman actually sleeps with me.

Hey Dan, I did a test run, and I can pull up the Browns board, however I cannot get into the chat room because the PS3 browser doesn't support java, and I'm far too lazy to install it. So if you could just PM me the link, that would be awesome.

Visit us in "The Tavern" (Chatroom) for the link there. If we have it, we will share. :)

Hopefully I can still chat on my gayberry- has anybody had any BB luck in the tavern? Man, I can't believe a woman actually sleeps with me.

I was out of town for the scrimmage. I was checking OBR's Tweets (refreshing quite often) on the iPhone and I still get laid.

It's not nerdy anymore to have cool technology. :)

Visit us in "The Tavern" (Chatroom) for the link there. If we have it, we will share. :)

OK, I may be a dunce but I can't log into the browns tavern. It just says "java chat software". I installed the software, but can't get into the chat room. Can anyone help? I am new to this stuff. thanks.

Archived