THE BROWNS BOARD

They don't know any better

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1265209

Can these idiots think of any situation in the entire country that isn't completely based on skin colour?

WSS

Well there is young vs old. BTW AO-C has enlisted this very young woman to strengthen her positions.😱🏋️‍♀️ 

Well more outcry that a drug dealer gets shot by cops in North Carolina.  Sheeze Steve, what's the common thread in almost all of them? Floyd- Wright- now Brown. Resisting arrest. 99.99% of the time you do what they tell you, the worst that can happen is you're going to land in jail. I'll project a little here... Cops tell Brown you're under arrest for selling drugs...  Nah- I think I'll just go for a drive first. Let us take you in peacefully- and he's still alive. Sadly, I believe we're seeing a new trend here... When arrested- just drive off- and if they try and stop you- scream police brutality, or murder.  OTOH- serving warrants in drug arrests is a mighty risky occupation, the suspects are frequently armed, and have been known to start shooting without provocation... Right here Dayton way.  https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20191107/dayton-police-detective-shot-in-drug-related-raid-dies

Sure, there are a few hate killings directed against blacks, but they're rare. But let's try and show that the exceptions prove the rule. Systemic racism? Anyone ever done a survey to prove it? But then I think almost no one would admit to being a racist if they were asked that question in a poll.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well more outcry that a drug dealer gets shot by cops in North Carolina.  Sheeze Steve, what's the common thread in almost all of them? Floyd- Wright- now Brown. Resisting arrest. 99.99% of the time you do what they tell you, the worst that can happen is you're going to land in jail. I'll project a little here... Cops tell Brown you're under arrest for selling drugs...  Nah- I think I'll just go for a drive first. Let us take you in peacefully- and he's still alive. Sadly, I believe we're seeing a new trend here... When arrested- just drive off- and if they try and stop you- scream police brutality, or murder.  OTOH- serving warrants in drug arrests is a mighty risky occupation, the suspects are frequently armed, and have been known to start shooting without provocation... Right here Dayton way.  https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20191107/dayton-police-detective-shot-in-drug-related-raid-dies

Sure, there are a few hate killings directed against blacks, but they're rare. But let's try and show that the exceptions prove the rule. Systemic racism? Anyone ever done a survey to prove it? But then I think almost no one would admit to being a racist if they were asked that question in a poll.  

Did you click on the link? Did you see the story? The FDA is going to ban menthol cigarettes because negroes don't know any better than to smoke them. This has nothing to do with charges of systemic racism.

The assumption that something has to be made illegal because negroes are not smart enough to give up mental cigarettes for God's sake.  I quit smoking over 30 years ago but I smoked true menthols. 

If the nanny state was serious they would just outlaw all cigarettes but they don't give a fuck they want the tax money. Oddly enough to give free shit to the idiots that smoke.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Did you click on the link? Did you see the story? The FDA is going to ban menthol cigarettes because negroes don't know any better than to smoke them. This has nothing to do with charges of systemic racism.

The assumption that something has to be made illegal because negroes are not smart enough to give up mental cigarettes for God's sake.  I quit smoking over 30 years ago but I smoked true menthols. 

Of the nanny state with serious they would just outlaw all cigarettes but they don't give a fuck they want the tax money. Oddly enough to give free shit to the idiots that smoke.

WSS

Yes Steve- I did read the link.  By extension my thought was some people also are too stupid to know how to behave when they encounter the police.  I'm pretty libertarian when it comes to cigarettes, booze, or other such stuff. If you want to kill yourself- be my guest, but don't blow cigarette smoke in my face, because I don't much like it.  Just like the you're trampling on my freedom to wear a mask- or not. But if you get covid and die- don't say Dr. Fauci didn't warn you.  

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yes Steve- I did read the link.  By extension my thought was some people also are too stupid to know how to behave when they encounter the police.  I'm pretty libertarian when it comes to cigarettes, booze, or other such stuff. If you want to kill yourself- be my guest, but don't blow cigarette smoke in my face, because I don't much like it.  Just like the you're trampling on my freedom to wear a mask- or not. But if you get covid and die- don't say Dr. Fauci didn't warn you.  

I am with you on the cigs and alcohol. I mean seriously How far do we want the government to go to make sure we take care of ourselves?  Mandatory mile walk every morning? Outlaw French fries and Coke? My point is they singled out black people and menthol cigarettes. Speaking of cigarettes I mostly offended if I see dead beats spending their welfare checks on Marlboro lights.  And that's probably mostly white hillbillies.

As for doctor faux chee I wore mine wherever I was supposed to socially distanced didn't bother people didn't get in their face didn't stand close to them. Because I thought that would help me? No. I figured it would make them feel more comfortable. And I still got it.

But that's a different topic.

WSS