THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Draft Round 4 and Beyond

The Gipper

Heres a simple thing about Togiai that makes me love his upside. He missed some key games last year on the line, and the performance on the defensive line CLEARLY dipped in those games. At a school like Ohio State, that means something. Great pick. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Togiai... run-stopper, but not much of a penetrator...

The gang on ESPN explained (and showed video) of exactly the opposite.   - Very strong and can pernitrate, but not a good anchoring base against the run because of his weight (light). 

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Kind of missed early in the 4th round is what a great pick for the Jets in Michael Carter RB N.Carolina. 8ypcarry and great hands with this do it all RB.

You must have missed the fact that the Raven took an Aggie named Dan Moore.....can't recall the position.   I figured that YOU would be going jizzpants over that. 

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Togiai... run-stopper, but not much of a penetrator...

Really short arms....

He's really quick off the line and definitely more of a 3tech. Actually a pretty decent pass rusher and pushes pocket well in those situations in my mind

Just now, Orion said:

The gang on ESPN explained (and showed video) of exactly the opposite.   - Very strong and can pernitrate, but not a good anchoring base against the run because of his weight (light). 

His upper body strength is unquestionable.  Maybe he needs work on his lower body strength.  Seems like he is perfectly capable of doing so,  as his work ethic seems top notch.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You must have missed the fact that the Raven took an Aggie named Dan Moore.....can't recall the position.   I figured that YOU would be going jizzpants over that. 

Oh, you missed my post on him being a good pick for Pitt.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Me, when they announced the Browns finally took a DTackle and a Buckeye to boot... 

Damn....

Buscemi' teeth would be an improvement...

• Haha 1