THE BROWNS BOARD

What tonight proved...

kosar_win

Our Defense did well. Cribbs was great. Davis didn't touch the ball enough. Our O line needs to work more on protecting our QB, whomever it may be...

As for the sexy QB debate. Tonight proved just one thing: It ain't over till the fat lady signs... Lumbergh, I'll let your mom take her time.

And since we are talking QB's what a difference changing the QB made for Detroit, Cuellpepper seems to be in really good shape, it is a shame that Calvin Johnson is not there for us to truly test our defense.

yeah but there isn't a coach in the world that is going to switch quarterbacks on a weekly basis depending on the defense. it's just never going to happen.

Guest Aloysius

It was great to see him break off that run, especially since he hadn't had much success earlier in the game.

I'm glad the coaching staff decided to keep him in until he did something great. Nice way to have him bounce back from the craptastic pass blocking in the first game.

It was great to see him break off that run, especially since he hadn't had much success earlier in the game.

I'm glad the coaching staff decided to keep him in until he did something great. Nice way to have him bounce back from the craptastic pass blocking in the first game.

Lewis doesn't make it back to the line of scrimmage on that play. Kind of like that freaking screen pass he dicked around with earlier.

I would really like to see Harrison and Davis get plenty of carries. A buddy of mine wrote into the PD today and Tony mentioned he doesn't think Lewis is going to get near as many carries this year. We need backs that can make the occasional play like last night, and Lewis can't do it.

Archived