THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Chauvin juror's 'BLM' T-shirt sparks concerns about trial verdicts: report

Vambo

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually since he obviously lied during jury selection is he charged with a felony? Or under the rug?

WSS

Gets a $1,000,000 check!

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's true. Make no mistake I think the guy did it without much doubt. The point of this is that everybody deserves a fair trial. And this guy didn't get one. 

WSS

TRUE. The trial had no business being done right there.  And of course the defense attoney's asked all prospective jurors if they had any kind of bias, etc.

at least one LIED.

neutral location, fair trial, which in my nonlegal opinion would result in "involuntary manslaughter", would have been acceptable.

oh, and the jury was NOT SEQUESTERED. very strange and wrong.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:07 AM, Westside Steve said:

That's true. Make no mistake I think the guy did it without much doubt. The point of this is that everybody deserves a fair trial. And this guy didn't get one. 

WSS

Both chauvin and floyd are culpable 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't think he's going to get a retrial. The world has changed. Maybe in Switzerland or the Ukraine he could get a fair trial but not in America. There is literally no one in America who hasn't made their mind up about this guy. 

They really should throw this case out of the court.. it was a total sham from the get.this case has stench written all over it...