THE BROWNS BOARD

Michelle Obama Library expansion, free Wifi, yoga programs among pork projects in blowout budget

Vambo

her picture - she isn't right in her stupid head. Moochelle is full of bull. and it has nothing to do with that fact that

she entered into a gay marriage.......

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

250,000 for a federal building expansion is peanuts. 

Put that money toward our crap , Woke education system and oust these dip shits forever... Put God and pride back into the schools and teach these kids some honest tough love and discipline...

19 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Completely agree that “pork” in bills is a bad way to do business but this holds true for both sides of the aisle. 

Presidential libraries are probably 100% pork anyway  Still probably a tiny fraction of the day-to-day pork spending.

But you are correct both sides love pork so  We will never have a line item veto

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Presidential libraries are probably 100% pork anyway  Still probably a tiny fraction of the day-to-day pork spending.

But you are correct both sides love pork so  We will never have a line item veto

WSS

And Americans love it too.  We are in the process, where I live, to name a location as part of the National Park system.  This will mean an influx of Federal monies to the area.  Residents are very happy about it not realizing everyone has a “pork” project in their backyard.  

36 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

And Americans love it too.  We are in the process, where I live, to name a location as part of the National Park system.  This will mean an influx of Federal monies to the area.  Residents are very happy about it not realizing everyone has a “pork” project in their backyard.  

Yep.   On the other hand it sucks when federal money goes to the other party's States. Haha

WSS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

And I’m pretty sure everyone in this forum cashed any stimulus checks they were sent.

The Illegals were very happy in New York they were trying to give them $5,600 checks

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The Illegals were very happy in New York they were trying to give them $5,600 checks

It’s actually $15,600 and I’m completely ok with it.  Until employers stop hiring illegal workers, I have no issue with them receiving the same worker protections the rest of the proletariat enjoy.

2 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

It’s actually $15,600 and I’m completely ok with it.  Until employers stop hiring illegal workers, I have no issue with them receiving the same worker protections the rest of the proletariat enjoy.

How many are you housing and supporting on your own dollar?

That’s a very good question but I think separate from the undocumented worker unemployment payment.  
I’m all for immigration reform as long as it’s reasoned and comprehensive.  The problem is, like most things on this country, polarizing with little objectivity.

7 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

That’s a very good question but I think separate from the undocumented worker unemployment payment.  
I’m all for immigration reform as long as it’s reasoned and comprehensive.  The problem is, like most things on this country, polarizing with little objectivity.

So none and you're only OK with it as long as it's someone else's money got it!

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

So none and you're only OK with it as long as it's someone else's money got it!

Again, complex question.  I pay a substantial amount of taxes and I believe in NYS citizenship is not required to receive benefits from Social Services.  In addition the $15,600 to be paid is NYS funded to which I’ve explained I contribute. So yo answer your question more thoroughly, indirectly I’m supporting my stance but no illegal immigrants live with me.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Again, complex question.  I pay a substantial amount of taxes and I believe in NYS citizenship is not required to receive benefits from Social Services.  In addition the $15,600 to be paid is NYS funded to which I’ve explained I contribute. So yo answer your question more thoroughly, indirectly I’m supporting my stance but no illegal immigrants live with me.

No easy question, just pick a few off the street and pay for all their needs easy as pie!